Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll use dr penman from Kent he can tell the sex from 12 weeks been to him with all mine. If it’s a girl I can see her doing some huge big announcement to rub Jess face in it but I think deep down she hoping for boy

So the father, Tommylee, had he been seen with Cassy?
Does he live with Cassy?
Has he acknowledged this baby?

So many questions!

Reactions: 2
Three story clips of her driving and using her phone disgusting today. Why would you do that especially with your kids in the car??! Really showing how much she likes them

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s a wank bank baby I think it’s is tlb but I only think she’s only about 9 weeks

Reactions: 1
Tomm
Wonder if she’ll use dr penman from Kent he can tell the sex from 12 weeks been to him with all mine. If it’s a girl I can see her doing some huge big announcement to rub Jess face in it but I think deep down she hoping for boy
Cassy as always wanted a boy. If it's a girl it won't run jess's face in it coz tlb as a girl anyway. Same as tlb isn't the dad to all jess's children

I thought Jess had one boy and that’s tommys …. Who has tommys daughter then?!?! He don’t seem like a very hands on daddy…. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Little Delilah Rose saying “it’s actually here” … see!!!…even she knows her mum makes up pregnancies on the regular 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought Jess had one boy and that’s tommys …. Who has tommys daughter then?!?! He don’t seem like a very hands on daddy…. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Little Delilah Rose saying “it’s actually here” … see!!!…even she knows her mum makes up pregnancies on the regular 🤔😂
Jess has 3 boys. Tommy lee after his dad he's about 8, she has 2 more too. I'm sure her youngest is tlb too but I'm not 100% sure.

The man as children everywhere.

So if Cassy's is a boy it won't be named after daddy!!!! I don't think his family are impressed as she's not on any of there socials.

I think she has paid to have the gender she wants, she knows what she is having if she has paid for a Harley street ivf clinic!

Reactions: 3
Jess has 3 boys. Tommy lee after his dad he's about 8, she has 2 more too. I'm sure her youngest is tlb too but I'm not 100% sure.

The man as children everywhere.

So if Cassy's is a boy it won't be named after daddy!!!! I don't think his family are impressed as she's not on any of there socials.
The youngest is not Tommys it’s some other bloke she was with then they split up then she got back with Tommy then split up now she’s with someone else , the middle ones tommys and the eldest is another man’s!!

didn’t know Tommy had a girl aswell 😂😂 can’t keep up
---
Zoom in! Answers on a post card! 😂😂😂 she has used a wank bank sperm donor! No TLB!
Mate that is some proper expert detective work 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well done!!!

I don't get how on earth she'll manage to keep botching peoples faces in her garden she'd and take care of a newborn at the same time 😂 not sure she's thought that through...although knowing her she'll probably keep the girls off school to babysit for her!

Reactions: 4
The youngest is not Tommys it’s some other bloke she was with then they split up then she got back with Tommy then split up now she’s with someone else , the middle ones tommys and the eldest is another man’s!!

didn’t know Tommy had a girl aswell 😂😂 can’t keep up
---

Mate that is some proper expert detective work 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well done!!!
Yeah I know the middle one is and there was question marks after the youngest one. Yeah she's been with the other man seen last year, he's got a couple of kids too. She ain't gonna be worried that Cassy is having to baby... She don't give no fucks, she knows what TL is like and she knows he will never be over her lol. TL will love Jess to the day that he dies. Cassy is just an easy lay, a place to lay his head and she's got money lol. She's easily bought with silly words and a cheap ring. He's never gonna marry her. It will bring shame on his family too much, hence why they ain't congratulating her. His mother and father are very vocal on Facebook. Not seen them gushing over the baby announcement lol..... Nor his sister's, sister in law etc.

I zoomed in it’s Harley street fertility clinic so she’s ad ivf that explains all the hospital trips and what not but why as she covered the date and how many weeks she is
---
Does g have another boy around the same age as he’s boys? With some one named Sasha?
Not sure about a sasha but im sure it came out in the previous threads that he had a baby with a women called zena around the same time he was seeing slaggyanne

Not sure about a sasha but im sure it came out in the previous threads that he had a baby with a women called zena around the same time he was seeing slaggyanne
Yesssss zena had a baby with G I’m pretty sure I remember all that coming out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.