Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy please take of those boots ffs your of to the pictures with yr kids lol she looks a mess thank god for filters scary being extra or what where is her man she’s engaged too lol she really is a div when it comes to men

Reactions: 5
Cassy the millionaire wearing bleeping ugly fake Gucci boots 🤣🤣🤣 they seriously are horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See its posted scan picture! Pink or Blue like you can tell! I reckon she has used a wank bank sperm donor! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why she covering the bits at the top what does that show then?? Due date I’m guessing
I think it would normally show the date the scan was done and the hospital. Why cover up the scan date and but her date of birth visible? Surely you’d want to cover up your DOB out the two? Unless of course those aren’t recent scans… 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I zoomed in it’s Harley street fertility clinic so she’s ad ivf that explains all the hospital trips and what not but why as she covered the date and how many weeks she is
---
Does g have another boy around the same age as he’s boys? With some one named Sasha?

Last edited:
At this point I’m still not sure if she’s pregnant don’t no somethings not right with her she tells to many stories honestly could be a old scan picture strange behaviour no date on it why hide it

Reactions: 1
I do think she is pregnant, she is desperate to be loved and she thinks this will solve her issues instead of just having some therapy

I do think she is pregnant, she is desperate to be loved and she thinks this will solve her issues instead of just having some therapy
she is definitely pregnant. I bet jess is gutted especially if cassy gives Tommy lee his first baby girl

The millionaire 6 figure Trent setter had paid for sperm on the slate! She had to pay, as no bloke would have it. TBL was to rub someone’s nose in it, all the posts have disappeared! Wait for the glass ring out of a cracker to disappear! Women is full of tit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she's not pregnant it would be pretty sick to play with Bugs emotions like that. I'm coming round to the fact that she might be pregnant but I think she's making out that she is suffering with sickness more than she is. If you're rough, why would you go to the cinema and be eating out a lot? Sorry to say but that's definitely a wank bank bubba. Shame on the fertility clinic for thinking she was a good candidate for the process. It's plain to see she doesn't look after herself with her starvation, bulimia, drugs habit, smoking, red bull and haribo diet. Will this baby be under the radar of social services too like B&B were? She's still filming and driving whilst showing Bug the oic of the scan. Further proof that she can't even look after the ones she has got. Poor TLB being dragged into this. There's no way they are in a serious relationship.

Reactions: 8
fertility clinics don’t just do ivf they also give injections and tablets etc to help with ovulation I think she had the help to ensure pregnancy fast to keep hold of TLB and once she fell she’s been going up there for the scans and blood tests to make sure all is ok.

Reactions: 7
Weirdly I don't think she would lie about it being tlb's would she really be that stupid to lie if her friends and family knew she had been going to fertility clinic? I think she must have had ivf as she had that 'surgery' not that long ago imagine that could have been egg retrieval as it wasn't long after all her appointments and blood tests she was having, but then why would she lie.about it being tlbs? Unless it was an ivf baby and they were seeing eachother so she just called it 'his' baby?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.