Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, she is having dinner with Tommylee apparently. And no photo of a wrist or watch.

See her comment in the first post.

Reactions: 1
Why is she obsessed with her eye colour?
Plus bigging jp up can’t tell me she’s back on them now what the fk
---
Bunny’s dinner's the one on the right 🤣🤣🤣
So she said a while ago “just cause I videos it doesn’t mean I eat it” basically telling everyone that she s total sham. Doesn’t matter what food she posts no one will ever know if she ate it. She’s a sick horrible witch one of those who needs to be stopped or locked up before they damage others

Reactions: 4
Lasses, the bleep blocked me ages ago, can you share screenshots please. I need to see what you’re talking about…what comments in her first post?

Reactions: 2
Is lucie pregnant too? She's normally very slender
You beat me to it........ Looks like Georgie porgie was getting home leave and put a bun in Lucie's oven...... I reckon that's a 4/5 month bump there 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... No wonder crack head Cassy had an urgency to get blown up...... But there she is trailing behind LC once again..... 🤣🤣🤣.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she obsessed with her eye colour?
Plus bigging jp up can’t tell me she’s back on them now what the fk
---

So she said a while ago “just cause I videos it doesn’t mean I eat it” basically telling everyone that she s total sham. Doesn’t matter what food she posts no one will ever know if she ate it. She’s a sick horrible witch one of those who needs to be stopped or locked up before they damage others
Cos she only has children to make money. She tried selling it again on TikTok didn’t get far so now wants a pregnancy to sell Jp she’s so disgusting just get a job u slag

There’s supposed to be ‘brow hairs’ that blend in with the natural brow. How is she still doing aesthetics is beyond me!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.