Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is bored, I’d definitely recommend reading from the first thread again!

Reactions: 4
She’s filming while driving while (apparently) pregnant. twit
---
She literally goes round in a cycle. God knows why jp has made an appearance maybe she’s off the rails and this is the only point she was truly ever happy. Doesn’t make sense

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised JP would have her back after she called them out. Just goes to show the company have zero credibility and it's all about the sales. She tried to start it up again a few years back but didn't get anywhere. Don't really hear anyone talking about it these days. Think that MLM bubble popped ages ago.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised JP would have her back after she called them out. Just goes to show the company have zero credibility and it's all about the sales. She tried to start it up again a few years back but didn't get anywhere. Don't really hear anyone talking about it these days. Think that MLM bubble popped ages ago.
Yeah couple of years ago she tried again and nothing. It’s a bit sad how she would flog this dead horse but only to try and make money but potentially put a baby at risk. She’s so unhealthy anyway I can’t imagine anyone who has followed her even in the last year would endorse this. Juice plus is dead in the water except for the brain dead. Anyone can do a shake diet from the supermarkets at a fraction of the price of jp. Just don’t see what she’s getting out of it

Reactions: 6
The size she is she needs to be eating 3 proper meals a day, 2 healthy snacks and lots of protein

Reactions: 4
The juice plus thread on here is a shitshow of pathetic reps desperately trying to money grab as the JP ship sinks

Reactions: 3
This is from Angel's latest post about the pregnancy. I can't work out if this is TLB or blue eyes

1704981093132.png

I don't think it's TLB. He seems to have weird shaped ear lobes at the top, like Classy has tried to crop them or something! I shouldn't think TLB would be very welcome in Angels house as who would accept someone into the family who has beaten up their daughter. I think that's why Angel has had sleepless nights as she is waiting for the next load of Cassy tit to hit the fan. Strangely, I feel a bit sorry for her!

Reactions: 5
I don't think it's TLB. He seems to have weird shaped ear lobes at the top, like Classy has tried to crop them or something! I shouldn't think TLB would be very welcome in Angels house as who would accept someone into the family who has beaten up their daughter. I think that's why Angel has had sleepless nights as she is waiting for the next load of Cassy tit to hit the fan. Strangely, I feel a bit sorry for her!
Like she’s tried to crop them…that line has me dying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh angel don’t give a flying duck about her bunch of chavy gangsta wannabe brood of children! Its all for the gram at the end of the day, and don’t believe in half the tit these twats post

Reactions: 7
I knew the juice plus was coming, I said it before.. Cassie's trying to get her old lifestyle back. She had luck before because people bought into her life how it was then. Married to Bill a gypsy, she was all about her children. That's what the travelling community brought into and now she's trying to make out she's married to another traveller and she's mother of the year and now pregnant selling juice plus again. You can read her like a book.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.