Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuine question why does she get her “models” to hold the plastic bit of the needle cover between their teeth?

Reactions: 5
Just seen her on the advert for rich holiday, poor holiday on channel 5. Telling the camera she’s already been on 6 holidays this year (last year). She’s acting like she’s Bill Gates- how can she be the “rich holduay” when she hasn’t got a pot to piss in? 😂😂 also, there were no filters and she looked an absolute sight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen her on the advert for rich holiday, poor holiday on channel 5. Telling the camera she’s already been on 6 holidays this year (last year). She’s acting like she’s Bill Gates- how can she be the “rich holduay” when she hasn’t got a pot to piss in? 😂😂 also, there were no filters and she looked an absolute sight!

lol who she kidding??? Six holidays 😂. Her trips to the clap clinic must be her idea of holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot wait to see this!!
---
Trunchball says she was whistled at. Must have been someone trying to get control of the stray dog that went oht to "mingle" on her own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6 holidays! Surely the holiday show ask for proof first. Absolute prime time entertainment I’m sure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she gone out in that dress? No baby bump then.

Can't wait to see what she does for her own baby shower

Reactions: 2
That must have included all the porta-potty trips to Dubai! Someone write to the producers and call her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure it wasn’t 6 holidays can’t wait to hear the lies that flow bet she makes her self look like a right arse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine going to a baby shower where they put effort into a balloon arch and a saxophone player …. But roughly chopped up some carrots, a bit of watermelon, what looks like mini rolls, left the grapes in a tub, a plastic bowl of garlic bread and Pringles … with the ultimate desert of … party rings! I think I’d rather stay at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve not long found out I’m pregnant (3 days after Cassy’s Xmas day announcement).
I knew Cassy personally years ago and I still can’t believe she’s pregnant. I do not think she’ll be holding a baby in August.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.