Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain’t pregnant or we would see the scan photo the lot she’s so fake it’s to trap Tommy Lee like she did Georgey boy if due August mean she’s like 4-8 weeks load of bull you don’t have a scan like that under 8 weeks Edna As can’t see nout

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My daughter is also due August and she is only 8 weeks. So cassy is not far on at all. Not secured enough to be announcing. My daughter is holding back on announcing until 12 week scan xxx

Reactions: 8
Probably ain’t even pregnant hence why it covered the scan photo. Just wants to try hurt her old friend Jess making out she having his baby. She’s probably told him she’s pregnant as well in hope to keep hold of him. She’ll be putting up angel emojis next week cos of a miscarriage but prancing round in hot pants . how many men has she done this to now lol

Reactions: 10
I thought that would be way too early! The boyfriend she claimed was abusive and posted photos of black eyes etc..

Reactions: 1
Probably ain’t even pregnant hence why it covered the scan photo. Just wants to try hurt her old friend Jess making out she having his baby. She’s probably told him she’s pregnant as well in hope to keep hold of him. She’ll be putting up angel emojis next week cos of a miscarriage but prancing round in hot pants . how many men has she done this to now lol
This 100%. She’s dangerous

Reactions: 7
This is going to end with another 'miscarriage' isn't it 😭 hope she doesn't pull that one again, how awful.

Reactions: 14
My daughter is also due August and she is only 8 weeks. So cassy is not far on at all. Not secured enough to be announcing. My daughter is holding back on announcing until 12 week scan xxx
I remember (many years ago now) my friend announced her pregnancy at Christmas (she was due the following May) I'd just found out I was due in August but because it was only 6-7 weeks along I held off telling anyone for another couple of months, it felt like tempting fate to say anything too soon.

I'm not convinced one bit by this, not just how early it is, but also because she's such a total liar if she said the sky was blue I'd want to look outside to check. I think sadly she's doing it all for attention (again) and next thing it will be sad posts and angel emojis. And honestly what would she do with another baby, she can barely take care of the 2 children she already has!

Reactions: 9
If I remember she said he beat her up and borrowed thousands of pounds but didn’t pay it back.

Reactions: 6
Got to be an ivf baby then cos she’s very early along to know this soon?
hasn’t she been having a lot of dr’s appts and blood tests? Most likely. Hasn’t stopped the cigs, red bulls or ‘subbeds’ though has she. Absolute pathetic excuse of a woman

It just feels so strange she's announcing a pregnancy at 7-8 weeks pregnant when she's gone on about saying she's had sooooo many losses but only acknowledges the one as far as we know. Which was a suspected termination. If you had the amount of losses she claims to have you definitely would not be announcing pregnancy at 7-8 weeks.

Reactions: 12
She had a affair with T when she was with Bill. Bill was on his stag do when he found out apparantly. It was about the same time her house got robbed. T was her mate Jess’s baby dad and they had a fight. Cassy and her brothers ended up worse off 😂

She sleeps with anyone who shows her attention if he bought her that ring she would be posting him all over her socials. IF she really is pregnant by him I bet he’s not even happy about it she’s probably been shagging him and now making out like they’re something. Can’t see him putting it up anywhere. How could anyone go from Jess to cassy? it literally is like turning your nose up at steak for a plate of dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she was throwing herself around at the "Christmas party" I woulda thought she was on the drink. She's clearly hidden the scan pic because of how early she supposedly is. Anything for abit of attention on Christmas day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.