Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You never see her kids playing with friends. Probably no one in school wants to, it’s so sad!
Did no one ever tell Cassy that prevention is better than cure? I have never had any work on my face except lips and constantly get mistaken for being ten years younger than I am 🤣 that’s what happens when you take care of your skin!

Reactions: 4
Ahh the moody traveller accent is back lol. When she was with old Georgey boy she spoke like an extra from top boy and now she's back straight out her wagon... its actually so cringe and embarrassing to watch. On another note - the size of bunny 😳 shes massive and putting on daily she needs to watch her diet shes gonna be bigger than cassy ever was. Putting the dear childs health at risk already it's not fair.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s half term tbh but that doesn’t stop her letting them be off when she likes

Why does she set her phone in the exact position to record herself, then prance around pretending it’s not planned and she’s just genuinely that crazy and spontaneous 🙈😭 I cringe for her daily

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤮🤮🤮🤮
She’s just vile
Lol couldn’t resist posting the mess she is 🤣
She looks like she's had a stoke. State of it!!!
---
Happy Halloween everyone - Cassy in full costume waving her baggy arse around, oh hang on, that's what she normally looks like! Have the kids got another day off school? State of Bunny with her false lashes!
That saggy arse kept wobbling after she stopped shaking it. 🤢

• Sick
Wow the bleep went out tonight and left the dog in the garden, walked past her garden and the dog nearly broke through the gate! And had a nice sign up say “don’t knock as the dogs are scared.” What happened if that dog had got out and attacked a child! I hope to god she has that dog taken off her

Reactions: 2
Omg that ars it must just be a mass of saggy skin... Takez its trousserz off and it just flaps to the floor lol..... I wouldn't be worried about the fake abs...I'd be having an ars tuck. Oh she really is saggy ann

• Haha
Bless her she tries and fails at everything! Trying to get a show home aesthetically but just has a cold and empty home

Reactions: 7
That would do my head in, I don’t get homes full of stuff just to look at, like a blanket on a footstool with a random tray on with items, like it’s just not practical. Same with vase of fake flowers on the hob and stand with perfume and cream in the kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a size 8 but if I bought size 12 jeans they would look equally as baggy. Does she not realise that it's not always your body that is too small. Her clothes are too big!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.