Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how she shows off her dinner on a small plate and her girls have big plates such a attention seeker.

Reactions: 3
Yeah nice Indian to go with the greggs they had earlier 🙈
Yeah showing off her tiny plate is a really mixed message she's giving her kids about food and portions, although I guess they've seen plenty of chaotic eating patterns in that household.

Christ, that food looks rank!

Reactions: 5
Can we just mention her ‘tv show’ because she made a fuss when filming but where is it now?

Reactions: 10
If she ate a bigger meal then it might stop her binging on things later on in the evening because she's still hungry.

What was it with this "19 days" thing? We're past that now! All these posts about not smoking for the last 12 weeks, photos of her pregnant and the kids looking at the baby photos. Do you think she is up the duff or just playing her followers for the engagement.

Reactions: 5
If she ate a bigger meal then it might stop her binging on things later on in the evening because she's still hungry.

What was it with this "19 days" thing? We're past that now! All these posts about not smoking for the last 12 weeks, photos of her pregnant and the kids looking at the baby photos. Do you think she is up the duff or just playing her followers for the engagement.
Attention seeking for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Angels post about Cassy :sick: 😂

Also it really bothers me when Angel out lolo
---

Quoting myself because I'm as illiterate as Angel.

*puts. Not out.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

---

Quoting myself because I'm as illiterate as Angel.

*puts. Not out.
Random how she shouts out Cassy. Like wtf has she done that’s so amazing?

Reactions: 1
What the duck is this? Manic moment with a sad face? Suppose she’s now self diagnosed as manic depressive. She really is a bleeping clown those girls don’t have any stability at all

IMG_4385.png

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she did her nose herself. Still got wonky nostrils though from all the white stuff. She's trying to look a little upper class and snobbish but when she speaks that all goes out the window!

Reactions: 3
I thought she went to that faces by ak? Which is basically a rent a chair clinic for any practitioners and nobody sees the same aesthetics nurse twice I’ve heard

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.