Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
So I was today years old when I learned people actually sell those announcements as digital downloads so people can edit them and post their own. Says you can alter the scan pic as well but Cassy isn’t that savvy and has covered it cause she either doesn’t know how to put her own in or hasn’t got one.

Reactions: 11

Boredofher

VIP Member
Bug was crying at the scan coz she knows that baby is gonna suffer just like her and her sister do with her...... She also knows that's she gonna get took out of school the one place she has stability to care for the baby. The dear little girls life is over..... She be bathing, washing, feeding and dressing that poor baby at the age of 10. Probably have to get up with it at night too.

Cassy is also too tight to pay for childcare while she works so either the girls or the baby is gonna suffer, imagine being left indoors all-day on its own why she's in the butcher shed, or stuck in the corner of the shed, the babies development is gonna be stunted

• Sad

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
I’m in the 40% tax bracket I am not a millionaire I am just as fucking poor as everyone else living pay check to pay check the tax man takes loads of my money… yes I have more money than some but fuck me no millionaire 😂😂😂 these tv shows are deluded

• Haha

BackForTheTea

Well LC and GB have a massive house 🤣🤣🤣. Cassy must feel like a skint ole dried up dosser. Notice how LC who as remained silent through it all is the one whose ended up with everything Cassy wanted 🤣🤣🤣. Clearly that's why Cassy turned grass
Crime pays then! She wouldn't be able to afford anywhere massive on a nurses ) aesthetics salary. I'd rather be honest, live in a shoebox and have all my morals

• Heart

Clairebear17

Just seen her on the advert for rich holiday, poor holiday on channel 5. Telling the camera she’s already been on 6 holidays this year (last year). She’s acting like she’s Bill Gates- how can she be the “rich holduay” when she hasn’t got a pot to piss in? 😂😂 also, there were no filters and she looked an absolute sight!
I cannot wait to see this!!
---
Trunchball says she was whistled at. Must have been someone trying to get control of the stray dog that went oht to "mingle" on her own 🤣

• Haha
Imagine going to a baby shower where they put effort into a balloon arch and a saxophone player …. But roughly chopped up some carrots, a bit of watermelon, what looks like mini rolls, left the grapes in a tub, a plastic bowl of garlic bread and Pringles … with the ultimate desert of … party rings! I think I’d rather stay at home.

• Haha

Dontatme88

Wouldn’t even say she dresses them nice . They look like scruff bags half the time once a week she might dress them in their too small dresses to go out for a meal . As babies they always looked lovely but nah not no more .
If she has a boy she calling it Bluey I am calling it now haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
Yeah and where is this tv show she’s supposedly in? I need a good laugh and to welcome some new people here lol

• Haha

makesitup

VIP Member
Didn’t someone say a whole back she pulled a bloke at the boxing and went outside with him?

Reactions: 10

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Gosh TL looks like a right melt ladies. Lush means something slightly different up north… and that he is. But a looker? Certainly not 🤣 see he is driving her car in one of the posts. When will she learn, these men use her for what they can and then dispose her when they have got what they want?

ChattyKathy80

Do you think this is why she was so desperate to get pregnant??? She's scared of what he will do so she's hoping now that she's "pregnant" he'll leave her alone????