Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why’s it just shown her & the kids leaving the house and getting in the car then next scene in the cabin but making out that she’s just driven to the salon when in reality it’s in her back garden? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
To be fair you do buy those templates to announce pregnancy. You just change it to your personalisation. But I still don't think she's pregnant, there's something feels off with it all.

BackForTheTea

I've reported her to Channel 5. I've suggested that they might not want to be associated with her and that they need to do their research before giving her the light of day.

Mind you,the last episode they sent the poor people to the Cotswolds whilst the rich people went to Spain so not exactly glamorous locations.

• Heart

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
It just feels so strange she's announcing a pregnancy at 7-8 weeks pregnant when she's gone on about saying she's had sooooo many losses but only acknowledges the one as far as we know. Which was a suspected termination. If you had the amount of losses she claims to have you definitely would not be announcing pregnancy at 7-8 weeks.

BackForTheTea

That statement shows even more about her true colours just through her wording.

I do not care about anyone but myself = selfish bitch
Who's fighting or sleeping with ya husband = immune to any morals as that's all she knows
I have a very small circle = cos nobody wants to be associated with a lying scumbag
I mind my children = I don't parent them or do normal fun things. They are just there.
You only see what I allow you to see = more manipulative behaviour, lies
You don't know me so stop talking about me = I think our experience of you over the past 10 years is more than enough to form a judgement.
Slacking on the imagination= same shit different day and when someone uses a storybook that goes round in circles, then your behaviour is predictable as fuck. Change your life and morals then we'd have something better to say
Unless your the person up my back = so lonely and desperate she's probably sleeping with the XL bully. Obviously no Beany there to snuggle up to on a cold winters night
As for filthy animal = look in the mirror again girl....

Reactions: 11

Dollybird

VIP Member
Reckon Tommy Lee will have to go jail to get away from Cassy . Worked for brocket as slaggy got a new victim now

• Haha
Confused why did she make out she had her own tv programme all about her like a series about her life - but now she’s just a feature in a low budget programme which she would of had to apply for

dumdums83

VIP Member
Wow don’t she look good! Wtf obviously not been outside! 🤣🤣😂😂😂
How is that pregnant, oh yeah cause she 5 weeks gone if that, bet she started testing as soon as she rolled over in bed and noticed there weren’t a wet spot from that melt

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
She forgot to filter chicken wankers reflection on the mirror, plus her leg in the reflection is larger as well 😂 Omg she looks like a night worker with her madam lol
IMG_3665.jpeg
IMG_3666.jpeg

• Haha