Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Cassy Ann Clark is one dirty Medway slag she has been with everyone in our town she been with so many women’s fellas she is vile thinks it so hard she thinks she a traveller the girl don’t even no what she is half the time I don’t know why traveller men want her to wife off real traveller women have so many standards and morals they won’t get that with that saggy Ann and them bloody car videos she does making out she some singer all u see is her big nostrils and huge hooter 👃🏻 I wonder if she put a seatbelt on the baby car seat or let it fly round in the back like something out Matilda 🤦🏼‍♀️the girls a div can’t stand it it’s a little orange troll
So you don’t like her then no 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Trentsetter

Where can I find this? I looked on Netflix and channel 5 catch up but can’t see her
Not started yet, it was an advert for it and it previewed part of it. I think it starts 6th Jan. Channel 5 I think def not on netflix
---
I have a feeling if she does have a boy she is going to be weird and call the baby Tommy lee knowing he already has a son of that name She is 100% that mental and will want to do anything she can to wind up Jess she a pathetic point scorer she clearly hasn’t moved on from all that time ago and of course wants to ruin a family all these years later.
she really is Poison and rotten to the core. She won’t be with him when baby is here doubt she is now so it’s not like anyone is going to have an in put in the baby’s name apart from her anyway.
---

100% go and commit a load of crimes in her car she’s such a desperate loser. 30+ now it’s like grow up and try and dig deep for some self respect if you have any!
Hasn't she always said she'd call a boy Blue after her brother who she calls blue eyes 🤢. I guess bluey will match the cartoon names of the girls, Bugs Bunny and Bluey 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
He ain't been with her all Xmas and she's been having fertility injections..... He's there when he pops in for one reason..... MONEY!!! her motor as probably already been doubled up aswell 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

He ain't playing daddy to them girls and he won't play daddy to his baby either. Cass as fucked herself as she won't get the support like she does from Bill with the girls.

How she gonna work with the baby??? Have it stuck in the cabin 15 hours a day or are the 2 little girls gonna have to bring it up. Tommy lee knows he's a laughing stock amongst the travelling men..... Known of them want there wives, mother's, sisters going to her coz she's dirty and she's had most of them.

BackForTheTea

Give her a life sentence for drugs (taking and dealing), county lines dodgy stuff, fake Rolex dealing, tax evasion, GBH, illegal dog ear clipping, shop lifting, child neglect...... and that's just what we know about. What a delightful "lady". No wonder her mum is so proud 🙄

_basic_

VIP Member
I still can’t get over her “wardrobes” like why would you have it dressed like a window? At least close the curtains 😂

IMG_5160.png

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
Wow so we now know why she had 3 holidays all of a sudden last year, to get the photos for the show, she didn’t do it cause she cared about going away with the girls, again it’s all for show! She’s such a lying cunty slag!

Clairebear17

She is now saying she is showing already and has posted a picture of nothing showing! I have a bigger belly afyer eating pasta. Actually, I have a bigger belly after just thinking about eating pasta 😅

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Oh what a shite show.

Where is he during her party and Christmas?

Not one photo of a trainer or a wrist.

She does not have a healthy body, how is she going to maintain this baby.

Where is he?

pinkbox34

Can we just mention her ‘tv show’ because she made a fuss when filming but where is it now?

Ispy007

Also with so much money why don't she put better locks on the gate she's a fuckin idiot she has NO control of that dog. And buy a spring gate closer.

dumdums83

VIP Member
She wishes she was finger licking good, but the only thing she has in common with kfc is the size of their large buckets that I’m sure both her and kfc have been shared with friends

• Haha

ChattyKathy80

She’s going to love being called a millionaire lol The head on it will be even bigger
I no she’s better of than some but no way is she got a luxury life style Her mother is going to be bragging bad bad lol fk me
I hope she makes her self look like a fool

trust me, if she was a "multi millionaire ", she wouldn't be driving around in a car that is 8 years old, she'd be flying business class on holidays, her kitchen would not look like the basic one from b&q, she'd have nice fitted wardrobes not rails and boxes from Argos.