Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Oh have a day off haha. I just watched the video of him taking the treat and yes it’s not the gentlest but that doesn’t make the dog not friendly lol. People like you are the reason they are trying to ban bullies 🤦🏼‍♀️.
The fact is these dogs need to be trained properly and he’s not. They are destructive machines if allowed to be. Cassy chops and changes what she says about him and doesn’t keep him secure. She or someone else said when they are being chased and cornered they can turn. Disaster waiting to happen is a fair way to describe this situation and the only one who fans the flames is Cassy. If anyone it’s HER that’s helping to get the breed banned cos if he does turn when the dipshit let’s him get out there’ll be no more debating that ban

Reactions: 10

Omglol

VIP Member
She don’t even know herself what it is 🤣 making out like she does! she can’t even keep her fanny private let alone anything else TWAT

• Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
Probably ain’t even pregnant hence why it covered the scan photo. Just wants to try hurt her old friend Jess making out she having his baby. She’s probably told him she’s pregnant as well in hope to keep hold of him. She’ll be putting up angel emojis next week cos of a miscarriage but prancing round in hot pants . how many men has she done this to now lol

Clairebear17

Jesus, they are an inbred looking bunch of freaks. How they can have such high opinions of themselves I'll never know. Trunchball looks like she's on day release. In fact they all look like they've taken a break from licking windows to go shopping

• Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
Her comment the girls come home like scruffs 🤣🤣🤣 there's only one scruff Cassy and that's you, you old bored out shit bag. Bills been the constant in them girls lives and had to pick up all the broken pieces you and your Venus fly trap minge as caused. Least the girls are safe to lay on bills wife's sheets unlike yours. Must be a right bad feeling knowing your ex husband did better after you fucked off and there you are the 'millionaire' scrapping the barrel.... Even tlb wernt silly enough to fuck ya and you had to use a turkey baster 🤣🤣. Now where is TLB family excitedly posting away about your pregnancy.... Oh they ain't are they. Because your a show up

• Haha

BackForTheTea

Having worked with social services I have to say Cassy wouldn’t have her kids taken off her. Child in need plan possibly might meet the threshold but child protection plan sadly not
That's shocking and so sad for the kids that are being dragged up. So late night meetups in some backstreet car park, endangering the kids and blasting them with that vile language "isn't enough" to have a protection plan in place? No wonder this country is screwed.

Reactions: 9

Clairebear17

I think she may be pregnant but definitely doesn't have morning sickness as bad as she is making out. She just likes the attention and is most likely trying to wind Jess up by keep mentioning the pregnancy.
I don't know how she is going to make it to 40 weeks though, she is a right state.

Ispy007

Here we go and so it starts lol she's unfollowed tb on Instagram only been ingaged aweek lol

• Haha
  • Wow

_basic_

VIP Member
Wow 🤣🤣🤣 wtf is that
She basically sold all of their very new and expensive wardrobes on a whim and they all now have curtain wardrobes until they have proper ones. Wtf indeed. The curtains look cheap af and why would you drape them like that? Also the fact she’s relaxing in bed with all her maccys but the lights are full on in the hall is giving me anxiety:
Can’t see that home being comfortable

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Just watched it and it was nice to see the kids playing with other kids . You could tell Cassy didn’t like that though and when the deer head butted her I laughed out loud . Animals know a wrongun and that deer knew she was a bad one .
i liked the other couple , they saw straight through the bullshit and took the best parts of the holiday at face value .Think they were a bit disgusted at how over the top stuff was .

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Wow she is ugly ain’t she!!

Cassy taking the moral high ground now just cause she isn’t sleeping with a married man! Hahahaahah. Everyone knows what she is and that’s a dirty little sket. Only person created a stigma around themselves is you you daft bint

Omglol

VIP Member
The person in the pictures literally slept with her if and when he felt like it just like all the other men have/do. It’s what happens when you are EASY! If you really felt the need to make a canvas of someone you would have it in your house not a shed in the garden just so every single person that walks in the door can ask her about it and she’ll be pretending it was an ex boyfriend and he was so in love with her 😭 🙈 she is a fool. using a dead man for attention just when you think she can’t stoop any lower 😞

lucazee17

The way she was throwing herself around at the "Christmas party" I woulda thought she was on the drink. She's clearly hidden the scan pic because of how early she supposedly is. Anything for abit of attention on Christmas day

Boredofher

VIP Member
Crime pays then! She wouldn't be able to afford anywhere massive on a nurses ) aesthetics salary. I'd rather be honest, live in a shoebox and have all my morals
We don't know what crime his involved in now, maybe his watch business is doing really well.

As for LC and nursing and aesthetics. You can earn 10k a week doing it easy if your doing it right and got the right following. I hate to use Cassy as an example but if she does 8 clients a day and they pay £200 each that's £1600. Filler and Botox isn't expensive to buy

Ladylaura

Millionaire!! Ffs.. this will make her day! Theres no way she is a millionaire from botching people’s faces! Its false advertisement! I would t even class her as well off or having a luxurious lifestyle really! But keep going cassyanne… fake it till you make it hahhaaaaaaa

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
My daughter is also due August and she is only 8 weeks. So cassy is not far on at all. Not secured enough to be announcing. My daughter is holding back on announcing until 12 week scan xxx
I remember (many years ago now) my friend announced her pregnancy at Christmas (she was due the following May) I'd just found out I was due in August but because it was only 6-7 weeks along I held off telling anyone for another couple of months, it felt like tempting fate to say anything too soon.

I'm not convinced one bit by this, not just how early it is, but also because she's such a total liar if she said the sky was blue I'd want to look outside to check. I think sadly she's doing it all for attention (again) and next thing it will be sad posts and angel emojis. And honestly what would she do with another baby, she can barely take care of the 2 children she already has!