Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and gents….PROOF that the fucker don’t have body dysmorphia….she fuckin loves it

IMG_4286.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ladies and gents….PROOF that the fucker don’t have body dysmorphia….she fuckin loves it

View attachment 2537744
Omg, so I haven’t seen this one since her juice plus days on FB, seen her pop up on insta the other day & I was genuinely shocked at her weight 😳has she been starving herself ? Or is she on heavy drugs or what- i know she’s had surgery in the past but this is insane

Reactions: 2
Why is she wearing the same outfit as Bug, posting about premature death and looking like a hooker, all within the space of 24 hours 😂 Gone back to black too. Red scared off too many men!

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2537744
That’s proof that she does have it. Do you know what bD is?
She obviously looks in the mirror and thinks she’s not thin enough. Or sometimes too fat or even not thick enough. Hence the starving herself & constant diet plan changes. She even had a bbl before to have a curvier body. She 10000% has BD it’s clear.

Reactions: 3
That’s proof that she does have it. Do you know what bD is?
She obviously looks in the mirror and thinks she’s not thin enough. Or sometimes too fat or even not thick enough. Hence the starving herself & constant diet plan changes. She even had a bbl before to have a curvier body. She 10000% has BD it’s clear.
Sorry but the fact she has been saying she knows she is skinny, been wearing the kids clothes etc she LOVES it. Then all of a sudden she’s too skinny and blaming anyone and everyone for stressing her out mentioning her body so she’s losing weight. Now all of a sudden the skinny is a good thing? She’s never wanted to be bigger the BBL was something else. She is calculated in what she does. Not to mention she’s a self labelled influencer for god knows how many vulnerable women, if the DOES have BD she should absolutely NOT be putting herself in that position. Not be encouraging unhealthy shreds. Lying about what she’s eating then admitting it’s all for social media? She has disordered eating IMO not BD, but I get not everyone has the same opinion. And she’s fucked in the head 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but the fact she has been saying she knows she is skinny, been wearing the kids clothes etc she LOVES it. Then all of a sudden she’s too skinny and blaming anyone and everyone for stressing her out mentioning her body so she’s losing weight. Now all of a sudden the skinny is a good thing? She’s never wanted to be bigger the BBL was something else. She is calculated in what she does. Not to mention she’s a self labelled influencer for god knows how many vulnerable women, if the DOES have BD she should absolutely NOT be putting herself in that position. Not be encouraging unhealthy shreds. Lying about what she’s eating then admitting it’s all for social media? She has disordered eating IMO not BD, but I get not everyone has the same opinion. And she’s fucked in the head 💯
facts.Slaggy has non of the self diagnosed mental disorders she sees on tiktok. She is as cold and calculated as her womb.

Reactions: 7
Her lips look blue from all that filler! Cheap cardi from Temu. Do us a favour and put your clothes on love!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a vile child, the looks she gives, I bet she is a nightmare and bully at school!
IMG_3569.jpeg

questions about her skin care? Yh cos people wanna know what to avoid 🤣 her skin resembles the surface of the moon

• Haha
What is the point in her cooking with bug video? Cassy going on like she’s Jamie Oliver, well done to the girl for trying but she’s hardly master chef. Cassy will literally do anything for engagement

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.