Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what is really sad, she posted a pic of that younger one sat at some crappy Ikea TV tray (desk) doing what little girls do, feeling like she mother Theresa. Most little girls at their age have a full and messy room that has been filled with crap forever. Because MOST little girls don’t have sh1t face mums that sell all their kids and home belongings every 6 months to pay off debts. I feel so sorry for those girls.
Is this the photo you were referring to beaut?

IMG_4861.jpeg

Does Cassy think she’s above the law and untouchable to not have to wear a seatbelt? Also, is Cassy a millionaire? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cassy you stupid cretin, the seat belt alarm is there for a reason, it a safety feature - well low on your bleeping list of priorities on all bleeping levels. To busy to reply, to many clients, working late in PJS yet it takes time out to carry out her a revamp, of the crack cabin. I like these shite make overs she does, something to pisstake at!!! Those lips look like a fat cat's bleeping hole - gross, imagine what they are like without the filter, scary tit, must fill the cunts face!! Honestly she is a knob!!!

Reactions: 3
Cassy you stupid cretin, the seat belt alarm is there for a reason, it a safety feature - well low on your bleeping list of priorities on all bleeping levels. To busy to reply, to many clients, working late in PJS yet it takes time out to carry out her a revamp, of the crack cabin. I like these shite make overs she does, something to pisstake at!!! Those lips look like a fat cat's bleeping hole - gross, imagine what they are like without the filter, scary tit, must fill the cunts face!! Honestly she is a knob!!!
Fat cats areshole😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
So last week she’s pulling the kids out of school this week she’s too busy working she is burnt out and she has to be a mum as well, who does she think will educate and look after the girls if she takes them out of school the friggin tooth fairy? She’s full of 💩 🤣

• Haha
The cabin 💀💀💀💀
Why on earth has she got a rest in peace canvas within her certificates like why why why would you do that. Put it in your house you sausage 💀😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not always the most observant person… but genuinely struggling to see what the clown has changed in the cabin - except made it the same poo brown colour her house is? Girl has no taste whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The cabin 💀💀💀💀
Why on earth has she got a rest in peace canvas within her certificates like why why why would you do that. Put it in your house you sausage 💀😵💫😵💫
I wouldn't have even noticed so I went running to see! 🏃‍♀️👀🏃‍♀️👀🏃‍♀️ She literally only put that in the cabin because she's an attention seeker at its finest! 🤡 Erm, why is the pooch in the cabin, surely that’s totally unhygienic? 🤢

IMG_4866.jpeg
IMG_4867.jpeg

• Haha
I don't know if she pulled the kids out of school. A lot of schools that way are on a 2 week half term break. Doesn't change that she's a fake though

The person in the pictures literally slept with her if and when he felt like it just like all the other men have/do. It’s what happens when you are EASY! If you really felt the need to make a canvas of someone you would have it in your house not a shed in the garden just so every single person that walks in the door can ask her about it and she’ll be pretending it was an ex boyfriend and he was so in love with her 😭 🙈 she is a fool. using a dead man for attention just when you think she can’t stoop any lower 😞

Reactions: 9
The person in the pictures literally slept with her if and when he felt like it just like all the other men have/do. It’s what happens when you are EASY! If you really felt the need to make a canvas of someone you would have it in your house not a shed in the garden just so every single person that walks in the door can ask her about it and she’ll be pretending it was an ex boyfriend and he was so in love with her 😭 🙈 she is a fool. using a dead man for attention just when you think she can’t stoop any lower 😞
But don’t you understand, it was the famous Jake or jack from that show, I only know him as the idiot that drove under the influence and killed himself and wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, and he almost killed his girlfriend, but as she was wearing a seatbelt she survived! That’s what I learnt, seems the only thing Cassy took away from him dying was that she can rinse a public notch on a bedpost. Seems funny that never knew about this connection until after he died. She’s learnt everything from the chicken wanker!

Reactions: 5
I don't know if she pulled the kids out of school. A lot of schools that way are on a 2 week half term break. Doesn't change that she's a fake though
I don’t know if that was in reply to me, but my comment was cause last week she was saying she wanted to pull the girls out of school and she didn’t take them in one day saying she’s gonna home educate them. They may be off at the minute but she’s saying she’s burned out being a mum as well (probably with them being in school hols) so my point was how is she gonna pull them out of school permanently when she’s moaning about being burned out during their holidays.
If it wasn’t, carry on 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.