Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it’s a bleeping joke already lol! She don’t half talk a load of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why’s it just shown her & the kids leaving the house and getting in the car then next scene in the cabin but making out that she’s just driven to the salon when in reality it’s in her back garden? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cassy Ann Clark from rich holiday poor holiday doesn’t go on rich holidays with her children, she goes to Dubai to be tit on by rich Arabs, and turkey for turkey teeth and cheap boob jobs! And she doesn’t pay her taxes, and everything she owns is on finance! She’s a bleeping liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretending to care about the girls safety in the car for once in her life because of the TV cameras

Reactions: 2
duck off if Cassy has ever had a holiday like the “poor” people are on! She ain’t never been on a holiday that cost £1,000 plus a night, this is a fucki by joke no

Reactions: 7
Wow so we now know why she had 3 holidays all of a sudden last year, to get the photos for the show, she didn’t do it cause she cared about going away with the girls, again it’s all for show! She’s such a lying cunty slag!

Reactions: 10
duck off if Cassy has ever had a holiday like the “poor” people are on! She ain’t never been on a holiday that cost £1,000 plus a night, this is a fucki by joke no
My husband has done well for himself and yes we do go away 4/5 times a year but we've never stayed in a room that cost £1k a night!

Reactions: 4
My husband has done well for himself and yes we do go away 4/5 times a year but we've never stayed in a room that cost £1k a night!
It’s just a crazy amount so spend, I would rather go affordable on accommodation cause I would rather be out and about exploring and experiencing the country and making memories with my family!

Reactions: 3
She don’t do duck all on holiday, yes doesn’t even leave the all inclusive resort lol!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.