Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha!! Was absolutely hilarious.....

She's made herself look like a dick, can't wait for the backlash!!

Reactions: 5
My other half said if you see her in a club you would think she has a d1ck 🍆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just as an aside, surely if you are getting the 'poor' holiday, you'd realise there was a good chance it would be something pretty basic. What did she expect?

And giving the other couple her bikini photos, how attention seeking? 🤣

I cannot bear this program, I think it brings out the absolute worst in people. 99% of real genuine rich people aren't showy enough to flaunt their wealth all over a reality TV show.

Reactions: 7
Just watched it and it was nice to see the kids playing with other kids . You could tell Cassy didn’t like that though and when the deer head butted her I laughed out loud . Animals know a wrongun and that deer knew she was a bad one .
i liked the other couple , they saw straight through the bullshit and took the best parts of the holiday at face value .Think they were a bit disgusted at how over the top stuff was .

Reactions: 9
She goes to turkey and dubai which you can do on a budget yet Croatia cost 13 and a half grand. Slaggy ain't got 13p let alone 13 grand

The way I’ve screamed at how she’s being portrayed “made her first million by 26 as an executive for a health company” god I have laughed 🤣🤣🤣 that’s before even mentioning all these holidays she’s apparently been on

• Haha
Twitter comments! Super funny! I didn’t watch judging by the comments! Not missed much ball tit 💩

Reactions: 1
She said she'd make it up to the kids by going on a proper luxury holiday afterwards but that was filmed back in August and where have they been since? Only a day trip to Southend! Thought it was funny at the start when they said she made her first million by age 26, implying that she is a multimillionaire now then Bunny wiped her nose with her hand. Money doesn't buy manners!

Suggestions for a new thread name pls!
---
WHAT WORLD DO THESE duck HEADS LIVE IN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_5659.jpeg

IMG_5660.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
#37 Pretend millionaire traveller with more miles on her minge than a Ryan Air flight.

IMG_6011.jpeg

• Heart
I don’t think we are allowed to have minge what’s a good alternative or do we have to put the proper word?
What about #37 Pretend millionaire traveller with more miles on her than a Ryan Air flight

Or the little cat emoji?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.