Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god her programs rich holiday poor holiday she’s on episode 8 lol millionare cassy Ann 😂😂😂😂😂oh please
---
Can’t believe the production fell for bullshit lol it’s going to be funny her lying through her big teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god her programs rich holiday poor holiday she’s on episode 8 lol millionare cassy Ann 😂😂😂😂😂oh please
---
Can’t believe the production fell for bullshit lol it’s going to be funny her lying through her big teeth
Haha millionaire Cassy living in that shithole house in and shithole town! If she was a millionaire she could have moved by now and rented her poval house out! But no cause everything is on finance!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when everyone rooted for her, she’s had and keeps having that criminals baby, the guys been in more holes than tiger woods, and all for what a massive house and money, all for show whilst everyone is laughing at her. She’s just as bad as Cassy
To be fair LC got with GB when they was teenagers, before he had anything

Reactions: 3
To be fair LC got with GB when they was teenagers, before he had anything
Yeah but just like the WAG mugs, they sit there and take it when the fellas are treating them like tit. Each to their own but they aren’t exactly role models or anyone to big up like people were before
---
How do we all know what G&LC house is like lol have I missed something x
There was a short clip on the Hatton kettles insta story

Crime pays then! She wouldn't be able to afford anywhere massive on a nurses ) aesthetics salary. I'd rather be honest, live in a shoebox and have all my morals
You can afford a big house on an aesthetic salary. She is booked and busy. Like she gets booked a lot! Even though we have our opinions. She’s actually making good money

Reactions: 6
You can afford a big house on an aesthetic salary. She is booked and busy. Like she gets booked a lot! Even though we have our opinions. She’s actually making good money
Yeah by not paying taxes, I always see her out in her car and when according to insta she’s at home working! She’s lying about how busy she is

Reactions: 4
Yeah by not paying taxes, I always see her out in her car and when according to insta she’s at home working! She’s lying about how busy she is

LC is washing money for him as are all his side chick's

Pregnant
she looks seriously underweight infact unhealthy especially if pregnant
take it G ain’t the dad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah but just like the WAG mugs, they sit there and take it when the fellas are treating them like tit. Each to their own but they aren’t exactly role models or anyone to big up like people were before
---

There was a short clip on the Hatton kettles insta story
Ahhhh he blocked me about 3 years ago so that's why I can't see it 🤣🤣.

Delilah looks seriously unhappy in the cinema tonight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.