Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd pair of legs don’t no why she makes her legs look like that strange girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably Can’t afford to heat her cold house! Thick witch wearing hardly any clothes. House is full of tiles and that uses a hairdryer to keep warm! Thick twit!

Reactions: 8
She’s really milking the pregnancy illness isn’t she, thought the magic milkshakes made it all better? God knows why anyone is buying them off her that’s if they actually are!

Reactions: 8
She would struggle to facetune the right thigh too much - covered in tit tatts, would be a dead giveaway

Reactions: 4
I've worked out why Cassy was desperate to sell her house. GB and LC have a nice big house. Anything LC does, Cassy thinks she can do better

Reactions: 1
Why is there no sheets on her daughters bed and that looks like such a cold unchildlike room

Reactions: 2
Well LC and GB have a massive house 🤣🤣🤣. Cassy must feel like a skint ole dried up dosser. Notice how LC who as remained silent through it all is the one whose ended up with everything Cassy wanted 🤣🤣🤣. Clearly that's why Cassy turned grass

Reactions: 6
Well LC and GB have a massive house 🤣🤣🤣. Cassy must feel like a skint ole dried up dosser. Notice how LC who as remained silent through it all is the one whose ended up with everything Cassy wanted 🤣🤣🤣. Clearly that's why Cassy turned grass
Crime pays then! She wouldn't be able to afford anywhere massive on a nurses ) aesthetics salary. I'd rather be honest, live in a shoebox and have all my morals

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Crime pays then! She wouldn't be able to afford anywhere massive on a nurses ) aesthetics salary. I'd rather be honest, live in a shoebox and have all my morals
Remember when everyone rooted for her, she’s had and keeps having that criminals baby, the guys been in more holes than tiger woods, and all for what a massive house and money, all for show whilst everyone is laughing at her. She’s just as bad as Cassy

Reactions: 13
We don't know what crime his involved in now, maybe his watch business is doing really well.

As for LC and nursing and aesthetics. You can earn 10k a week doing it easy if your doing it right and got the right following. I hate to use Cassy as an example but if she does 8 clients a day and they pay £200 each that's £1600. Filler and Botox isn't expensive to buy

Reactions: 9
But filling in the anorak has got to be elite 😂😂 wtf is there no one decent to go to?
Imagine something went wrong I mean I could but some filler and jab it couldn’t I?
As for lc being a “nurse” I can’t see her doing the whole empathy bit. If I thought my nurse in the local a&e was doing what she was I’d rather not be treated
IMG_5574.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.