Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 holidays? She’s counting the ones G paid for. Lets face it the only decent one she took the kids on was to Mexico and she didn’t even do anything there. Just stayed at the resort. The others she was by herself and was only there for like 4 days. Doesn’t exactly cost much and when you don’t pay tax and claim benefits like she does, isn’t hard to book somewhere.

Reactions: 8
6 holidays? She’s counting the ones G paid for. Lets face it the only decent one she took the kids on was to Mexico and she didn’t even do anything there. Just stayed at the resort. The others she was by herself and was only there for like 4 days. Doesn’t exactly cost much and when you don’t pay tax and claim benefits like she does, isn’t hard to book somewhere.
Yeah she definitely ain’t paying her taxes, hopefully the tax man is watching the show and sees her!

Reactions: 5
Is the show out now to watch ,What episode is it?
It should be the 28th Jan episode. I watched it last night and it says the top 10% elite swap with the people who can't afford much. There's just a clip of Cassy saying "I just wanna go home" as she's in this cabin type thing.
The funny thing is if she was honest and said everything she has is on finance, they might have sent her somewhere nice 😂 Can't wait to see what tit comes out of her mouth and yes, without the filters she looks downright grubby!

Reactions: 6
It should be the 28th Jan episode. I watched it last night and it says the top 10% elite swap with the people who can't afford much. There's just a clip of Cassy saying "I just wanna go home" as she's in this cabin type thing.
The funny thing is if she was honest and said everything she has is on finance, they might have sent her somewhere nice 😂 Can't wait to see what tit comes out of her mouth and yes, without the filters she looks downright grubby!
tbf most of what everyone owns is financed. It’s why I couldn’t give a rats arse about anything 🤣 but these fake insta hoes are next level cringy. Obviously never received the love and attention needed as children to grow into well rounded adults!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she’s gone on a family holiday for the show when the majority of holidays she went on last year was without the kids. I hope she comes across as the idiot she is and everyone googles her

Reactions: 6
Makes me die the old luvny claims it's a traveller dont she realise we grew up in wagons and trailers my dear old granny were born in a bow top wagon by side of road.... shes such a bleeping fake boils me blood the old rajpot is full of jank

Reactions: 9
Hi Cassy 👋
Thanks for reading my comment about needing to practice drawing eyebrows 😁 Just need to concentrate on the existing hairline now rather than destroying people's faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That statement shows even more about her true colours just through her wording.

I do not care about anyone but myself = selfish witch
Who's fighting or sleeping with ya husband = immune to any morals as that's all she knows
I have a very small circle = cos nobody wants to be associated with a lying scumbag
I mind my children = I don't parent them or do normal fun things. They are just there.
You only see what I allow you to see = more manipulative behaviour, lies
You don't know me so stop talking about me = I think our experience of you over the past 10 years is more than enough to form a judgement.
Slacking on the imagination= same tit different day and when someone uses a storybook that goes round in circles, then your behaviour is predictable as duck. Change your life and morals then we'd have something better to say
Unless your the person up my back = so lonely and desperate she's probably sleeping with the XL bully. Obviously no Beany there to snuggle up to on a cold winters night
As for filthy animal = look in the mirror again girl....

Reactions: 11
Wow she is ugly ain’t she!!

Cassy taking the moral high ground now just cause she isn’t sleeping with a married man! Hahahaahah. Everyone knows what she is and that’s a dirty little sket. Only person created a stigma around themselves is you you daft bint

Reactions: 9
So she’s including her going for her teef as a holiday 🤣 give ur head a wobble you old ruff dog

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.