Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just came across this article in The Sun on Cuzin Suzy.

I’m still blocked on slaggy’s IG 😤 Do her girls know they’re going to get a new sibling? As Cass doesn’t have a WIKI, can anyone explain why Angel is known as ‘chicken wanker’ please? 😬

I have just came across this article in The Sun on Cuzin Suzy.

I’m still blocked on slaggy’s IG 😤 Do her girls know they’re going to get a new sibling? As Cass doesn’t have a WIKI, can anyone explain why Angel is known as ‘chicken wanker’ please? 😬
Angel used to keep chickens and breed dogs, breeding dogs in a “certain way” (the male ones) led her to be known as the chicken wanker name. She did also have quite a weird obsession with her chickens and all of this was going on at the same time

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Angel used to keep chickens and breed dogs, breeding dogs in a “certain way” (the male ones) led her to be known as the chicken wanker name. She did also have quite a weird obsession with her chickens and all of this was going on at the same time
I’m horrified by this 😳 did not know that ‘certain way’ was a thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd presume jess is innocent in all this so we don't need to know her socials,especially as there is a child there.

I have always found it strange how slaggy acknowledges the one miscarriage as an event then the others as a non event? Then to go on an announce a pregnancy that isn't due until August, meaning she is nowhere near the 12 week mark, is giving weird vibes if she really has had so many losses??

Reactions: 13
Not been on here in a while. But I’ve seen she is now pregnant for TL. I thought she was messing about with George? Or has he gone back to Lucie now?

Tommy Lee is an absolute bellend hunting animals. Says a lot about Baggy-Anne getting with someone who does that. Not like she has a lot of options I suppose…. 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Confused why did she make out she had her own tv programme all about her like a series about her life - but now she’s just a feature in a low budget programme which she would of had to apply for

Reactions: 11
IT LITERALLY TELLS YOU WHICH EPISODE SLAGGY 😂
As if she’s recording them 🤣 I wonder if she gets her mates round for the premier and Angel will be making her speciality creme fraiche for all the guests 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she’s recording them 🤣 I wonder if she gets her mates round for the premier and Angel will be making her speciality creme fraiche for all the guests 😂
I miss the creme fraise chicken wanking six figure trent setting days 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow don’t she look good! Wtf obviously not been outside! 🤣🤣😂😂😂
How is that pregnant, oh yeah cause she 5 weeks gone if that, bet she started testing as soon as she rolled over in bed and noticed there weren’t a wet spot from that melt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.