Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Slaggy, where can we all watch this car crash tv show and laugh at what an absolute melt you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying at being edgy for attention again. What a muppet
View attachment 2615556
Not that any of it makes sense, but surely the CIA and Hollywood should be hiding the worlds secrets not exposing them?? If they’re exposing everything then there’s no reason to have conspiracy theories, it’d all be out in the open? 🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s like an open book. Oooo let’s be edgy and cool and different and list all the controversial stuff for engagement. Yet all of this bollocks doesn’t affect her daily goings on. However I would LOVE to see her go full tin foil hat it would be hilarious to see her unravel and people see her as a lunatic. She’s doing this to test the waters and see what reaction and support she gets 100%
If it gets more regular we need a bingo of what bollocks she will spout daily 😂

Reactions: 7
LOL I checked the Netflix don’t say nothing about anything being released on those dates so lets see what car crash shiteeeee it is and she looks old and haggered without filter
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I've decided I think it's going to be like a "my big fat gyspy wedding:where are they now" kinda thing or whatever the show was she was on all them years ago😂

Reactions: 1
I've decided I think it's going to be like a "my big fat gyspy wedding:where are they now" kinda thing or whatever the show was she was on all them years ago😂
You might be right on that!
Her showing she divorced her husband and now living good with her two brats of daughters botching peoples faces and acting like mum of the year! Bet the camera men don’t know was out at 4am with her daughter crying while filming herself calling herself a slag or whatever she said when she was involved with Gordon the gofer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You might be right on that!
Her showing she divorced her husband and now living good with her two brats of daughters botching peoples faces and acting like mum of the year! Bet the camera men don’t know was out at 4am with her daughter crying while filming herself calling herself a slag or whatever she said when she was involved with Gordon the gofer
I never got to see that video! Anyone got it? 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.