Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos with the glitter falling and the bottles with sparklers on top always make me feel so cringe I don’t know why 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Even her mate thinks she a bleep!! 😂😂😂 and taking the piss out of that horrendous dress 😂😂😂 says a lot

Reactions: 2
You would think that one of her pals would have a word, clearly very unwell

Reactions: 5
She looks like a spitting image version of Kermit the frog in that dress! Her teef are way too big. Touch of the Cilla Blacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just to show how much she edits her pics to make herself look smaller
IMG_4110.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's taking the fat loss injections ( saxenda or ozempic). That's why she's dropping the lbs. Only problem is they also waste away muscle so she's been left with A LOT of loose skin. Watch her videos, when she moves her skeleton moves 1st and then her saggy skin

Reactions: 4
At least she acknowledged that she looks like a drag queen 😜. Seems like her and her mum are now on better terms. Did you see the comment that her mum wants to go to Dubai with her. Can you imagine 😂 They wouldn't be able to get their tits out in the hot tub there

Reactions: 2
She's taking the fat loss injections ( saxenda or ozempic). That's why she's dropping the lbs. Only problem is they also waste away muscle so she's been left with A LOT of loose skin. Watch her videos, when she moves her skeleton moves 1st and then her saggy skin
She’s bad influence on these young girls now a days

I'm curious to know how you know this? So it's not her eating disorders / gastric sleeve / drugs causing the weight loss?

Reactions: 1
I'm curious to know how you know this? So it's not her eating disorders / gastric sleeve / drugs causing the weight loss?
Sorry, I'm "assuming" it's the above but it could possibly be the drugs too but then that's also an assumption. The reason why I don't think she's had a gastric sleeve/ balloon/ band is because when she 1st started JP she lost a lot of weight and then just before her mum sold the house she had put on a lot of weight. Now shes lost more than when she was on JP. IF she had a sleeve and lost the weight and then regained it, it's very hard to loose that gained weight as you actually stretch your stomach so naturally will eat more and the restriction is no longer there.

Saxenda isn't actually that good. I'm on it and its not all that unless you're very very high bmi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.