Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she not been closed down yet??? Look how close she is to the clients face???? She SHOULD wear a face mask for every single SPMU Client to prevent cross contamination. May aswelll keep your gob open cass, you asking for splashes of blood and lymph to bounce into your mouth.

On another note she looks absolutely Haggard. She needs help.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why has she not been closed down yet??? Look how close she is to the clients face???? She SHOULD wear a face mask for every single SPMU Client to prevent cross contamination. May aswelll keep your gob open cass, you asking for splashes of blood and lymph to bounce into your mouth.

On another note she looks absolutely Haggard. She needs help.
I am more surprised that people go to her, her work is absolutely shocking. Some of the worst I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People got to her 1. Cos she cheap, 2. Prob no questions asked. 3. Prob does a payment plan to help herself and her Medway clients. 4. Cheap products.

I thought the government were looking to license anaesthetics procedures and would have to be carried out by a medical professional. The only thing your coming out of her place with is bleeping herpes 😂😂😂

that bleeping nasty dress what does she look like!, got to be a freebie from Ali express!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.