Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lasses, I lived in Dubai for quite a long time and I would hazard a guess that the photo taken from inside of the car she’s probably in Karama or Bur Dubai (where you would buy designer named fake tit). Also, there’s no way in a million years she went to a Cartier boutique in one of the malls, spent thousands of Dirhams / Sterling and left with a scuffed box! I would also hazard a guess she’s staying at at The York International hotel! 🤣🤣🤣

BF3E3509-B936-4F35-911F-62EB0202B805.jpeg

FF3D47BE-96A1-4147-8E00-885EE9E0E716.jpeg
8130431C-E0AA-4DA5-8184-1A2B34A6AF5B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Nothing about her is real why would her jewellery be any different. Couple of times in the pool that will go green 😂 She is bleeping rough, that photo of her sitting by the pool, why would you go that way for 2/3 has brocket got a secret garden in Dubai 😂😂😂 there must be more too it, the fact she drops everything and goes! She is a dirty rotten old bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lasses, I lived in Dubai for quite a long time and I would hazard a guess that the photo taken from inside of the car she’s probably in Karama or Bur Dubai (where you would buy designer named fake tit). Also, there’s no way in a million years she went to a Cartier boutique in one of the malls, spent thousands of Dirhams / Sterling and left with a scuffed box! I would also hazard a guess she’s staying at at The York International hotel! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2276496
View attachment 2276498View attachment 2276512
Agreed! I grew up going to Dubai and this is definitely a Karama special! I don’t even think the ring and bangle look real!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's amazing how happy her kids look whenever she isn't there. They have life in their eyes and smiles that are real

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see angels got a nice sore on her top lip now. I’ve had my lips done loads of times (not by Cassy obviously) and I’ve never had a scab or sore cojj myself up after

Reactions: 5
No thanks. You can keep your opportunities, confidence and finance. I'm too busy being a proper mum, creating relationships which will build my child up forever, nurturing them, teaching them right from wrong and loving them unconditionally. I don't go away to be shat on then buy them a steak as a guilt payment. She's so self absorbed she's unreal, and no I'm definitely not jealous
Screenshot_20230703-192712.png

---
I don't even dislike her, I just follow for the entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d rather die broke in my tiny council house with a clean heart and conscience than do what she does for the sake of money/men/showing out her ego

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I own my own house (outright,) own my own successful business, happily married with children, and I’m so not jealous. I follow her cause she’s a tit show and I love the laugh although I feel for those girls of hers and wish their bleeping father would wake the duck up and realise having Cassy around them will damage them so much in the long term and fight for full custody. Cone on bill save those girls

Reactions: 12
Omg have you checked out cassy’s brothers sing and rapping, so bleeping cringe, this family haven’t got an ounce of talent between them. They just keep giving us something to laugh at!!!!!!! Wonder what colour sharpie he is in the pack lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mum thinks she is something special has to quote if any of her food is from M&S . Never known such basic people who think they are extra.

Reactions: 6
The mum needs to be careful spending her money thinking she’s something that she’s not living of the sale of her old house lol nothing to show.. They all actually think there better than everyone else

Reactions: 2
The mum needs to be careful spending her money thinking she’s something that she’s not living of the sale of her old house lol nothing to show.. They all actually think there better than everyone else
I agree they are very arrogant!

Reactions: 4
The mum was only going to rent for a year yet she is still frittering her house sale to line other peoples pockets. I wonder who will end up penniless first.

Reactions: 2
THREAD SUGGESTION

#35 Cassy ain’t classy, she thinks she’s a hottie but we know she’s a porta potty!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.