Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she did say she was going to Turkey to get her teeth done again. Wonder what else she'll get done whilst she is over there.

Reactions: 2
Whoever has booked her will be sorely disappointed and will be asking for a refund 🤣
---
If she has sliced so much off her house price she has got to make up the shortfall somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My God, she awful now. Full on eating disorder. She needs to think of the girls (first time for everything) and get help. That is so not an attractive look. Her legs look like match sticks. I wonder if she can get some fat injected into her while she has her teeth done - I have plenty to donate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My God, she awful now. Full on eating disorder. She needs to think of the girls (first time for everything) and get help. That is so not an attractive look. Her legs look like match sticks. I wonder if she can get some fat injected into her while she has her teeth done - I have plenty to donate 🤣🤣
she probably getting all that saggy skin cut off again

Reactions: 1
It’s all she’s ever dreamed about being this skinny no matter what she’s sick mentally and physically

Reactions: 2
First time posting here usually just lurk. Is she really only 31?! I would have put her quite a bit older than that.

Reactions: 3
I getting a feeling she's on her own what man would want to been seen with it 🫣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.