Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does anyone else think Delilah has bruises on her forehead?? Is that why Cassy kept her off school on Wednesday to clean the house so nobody could see them? Eyes are the route to your soul and Delilah looks so unhappy 😞
Screenshot_20230428-105427.png

Is it me or does anyone else think Delilah has bruises on her forehead?? Is that why Cassy kept her off school on Wednesday to clean the house so nobody could see them? Eyes are the route to your soul and Delilah looks so unhappy 😞View attachment 2133531
She looks so tired and forced to take that photo. I've never known a child to look so unhappy it's so sad to see

Reactions: 2
She’s a damaged child they both are she just shows it in other ways where as bunny shows it with her hypo ness and the eating habits

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Any one see that cuz suzie face Jesus Christ cassy done her bad she thinks she looks lovely what the hell

Reactions: 3
Angels delights post on fb about that original panting 😂 she could of got one more fitting sorry but peaky blinders 😂 more disco dancers
---
She’s such a weirdo on my life cassy gets her big head from her honestly got bumped could of got one of them down the car boot original my arse
---
Got a screenshot of internet sling a nice frame round it yes angel it’s a original

Reactions: 1
Here we go trentsetter 6 figure earner, that paid for a bbl then sniffed it away is in pain with the gallstones.... 9 years the girl as been moaning...... sorry but the waiting list ain't 9 years for gallstone surgery lol.... and how much surgery she had in that time..... why the duck ain't the crack bleep gone bleeping private.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Would have had ‘them’ out by now? Does she not know there is only one gallbladder?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she was that bad she'd have been expedited up the removal list. She's probably just not turning up to pre ops or there is NO ISSUE at all. Not as lavish getting surgery on the NHS. I was in and out in 6 hours after gallbladder removal.

• Haha
She's got the all clear...... nope cass you ain't your still definitely diagnosed as a c--t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
6 month waiting list for gallbladder removal where I am, appreciate it won’t all be the same but it wouldn’t be that long

Got the all clear from what 🙄
I think she had investigations following an abnormal smear. Everything was probably so rotten up there.

God help the school with her helping! You're not allowed to use phones and there she is taking a pic of her kids drawer.
---
Notice Angel put when you have sons you gain daughters

NOT

When you have daughters you gain sons 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.