Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the crank that hates her children..... she puts them at risk everyday with no belts or seats, she takes them out in the small hours of the morning, and outs tit bags around them.

The only person her children need protecting from is her

Reactions: 4
Cassy luvs that g is in prison lol she can play the role of mug for men to use to bring up parcels .. don’t think she went on holiday to collect a parcel of drugs tho .. may be cheap phones out there.. or may be she sold a dog the ruthless cow …
No man in prison asks there wife’s to do the bringing in job always the bit on the side cassy deserves every thing she gets as she is a complete wanna be gangster wife she just don’t get it!!

What’s wrong with her head? 😂😂😂
She looks so old, why is she covered in scars? She’s like Frankenstein 😂 literally held together by stitches 🙈 😱….and why does she always have a black eye at the end of a holiday?

Reactions: 5
She really thinks not being educated is a thing I’m not educated and I hate it This fake girl just do it for attention && drives me crazy with her made up bull tit

Makes no sense 😂

Her bracelet - My George 🤣🤣🤣. And the girls are in armbands for swimming. Surely they'd be out of them by now if she had bothered to take them to swimming lessons.
Surely she would have her girls names? Gb is a jeweller and she’s wearing his name on that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a beg my George my arse what ever yr George is going to be out every night when he gets out party time with the boys
That bracelet will be green soon she is just doing that for affect
No woman wants him he’s yrs cassy lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her bracelet - My George 🤣🤣🤣. And the girls are in armbands for swimming. Surely they'd be out of them by now if she had bothered to take them to swimming lessons.
Oh is George, her husband 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, she is one bleeping crank. Missed the filters of your sagging back fat, dread to think what her arse is like,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.