Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy who u trying convince yourself that he's your George don't make me laugh he's anyone who wants him including sleeping with your friends I agree all he did the last time he came out jail is party with his friends which never included Cassy only at end sesh when he wanted bed and free prostitute's he would call one off his many girls up pmsl you make one hell off show of Ur self and show the world how desperate you are how nice off George to put on his SSM how lucky he was to have LC and kids if he loves u so much why won't he put anything not even Ur name of his SSM oh Cass and give up filtering Ur photos man Ur head and body shape change many times in day depending how many pics u take and how much filler in Ur lips looks like monkeys ass

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 the lip looks like it’s infected and now George is a king 🤣🤣 has her kids a couple hours a week and ain’t seen her “husband” for a year 🤣 the effort she puts into her imaginary family must be exhausting, it’s now getting to the point of not being funny, it’s clear she’s lost her mind and she needs help
4E99AE25-237F-440E-BCE0-08DB3C13CAE1.jpeg
CA35DFAC-40FF-4C45-8754-6B091CEBE096.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Cassy I forgot to filter.ur flabby skin out no I'm not body shaming I don't care if u size 4 or size20 that's up to you but u got Cassy using filers trying influence young girls because she god's gift and she better then anyone so I think we have right to ponut those things out just like she thinks it's ok to trick and con ppl if it wasn't for filers u would be screwed Cassy 10000 plus in surgery to end up looking like a flabby scabby George's mate in prison I bet they so jealous off him because off Ur pic with the flab hanging bambo lips oh u got it all Cass u say it's because they are jealous I would love for u to list all the thing we are all jealous off 🤣😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
His her king because he hasn’t cheated on her for the longest time ever. That’s just because he is unable too. Also if my king put up a post of his ex and said it was his world he would no longer be in my life. She has no respect for herself.

Reactions: 10
Once he comes out, he won’t have time for her and the blue heart will be gone again. “My George” honestly can’t help but cringe at her divviness

Reactions: 6
God, that awful bracelet. She is like a teenager. So tacky and cringy.
She is trying too hard to shiw that they are a couple when it is so obvious she is delusional.
It is at the point where it is concerning rather than comical. If she wasn't such a vile person, I would be concerned about her..

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 the lip looks like it’s infected and now George is a king 🤣🤣 has her kids a couple hours a week and ain’t seen her “husband” for a year 🤣 the effort she puts into her imaginary family must be exhausting, it’s now getting to the point of not being funny, it’s clear she’s lost her mind and she needs help View attachment 1892952View attachment 1892953
The gums are from where she had metal crowns 🙈 so that's why she's got the black lines there...... the metal crowns are 1/3 of the price of the expensive non metal ones! Don't you remember Angel telling anyone who would listen that her 6 figure trent setter daughter was off in Turkey doing promotional work..... well it was her teeth and that's the end result 🤣🤣🤣 but come on by the state of her blotched surgery, wonky fake abs, wonky stuck on tits, the fucked up bbl, the Freddie Krugar tummy tuck, the horrendous thigh lift, the lipo..... and the duck up she did to her own face..... SHE IS NO bleeping ADVERT

Reactions: 7
The gums are from where she had metal crowns 🙈 so that's why she's got the black lines there...... the metal crowns are 1/3 of the price of the expensive non metal ones! Don't you remember Angel telling anyone who would listen that her 6 figure trent setter daughter was off in Turkey doing promotional work..... well it was her teeth and that's the end result 🤣🤣🤣 but come on by the state of her blotched surgery, wonky fake abs, wonky stuck on tits, the fucked up bbl, the Freddie Krugar tummy tuck, the horrendous thigh lift, the lipo..... and the duck up she did to her own face..... SHE IS NO bleeping ADVERT
She is an advert in what not to do and to research your surgeon and look at reviews, don’t just use the ones that give you a discount code for a promo

Reactions: 7
Sh
I came here to post the bracelet photo, as I turned it so you can see My George…but you beat me to it 😂😂😂
Just show how desperate she is George was never hers or will ever be hers he shows the world who he loves regardless if they are together or not he's always selling the world LC is is wold how lucky he is to have her ect ect that to me and millions off others Cassy means sweet duck all just how he runs bk to if he's at lose end Cassy I swear on my kids lives and my mum's grave I have and don't think will ever come to knowing a more muggy bleep and even more shameful trying to prove to would he's yours when we all know when he's out he's going be bedding all the new muggy girls he's hooking up with online just like he hooked up with u because he new u was easy my George 🤡🤡🤡😂😂

Reactions: 3
He's using her so she won't grass on him so when he gets out if he goes and sees her twice a week that will keep dumpling happy

Sh

Just show how desperate she is George was never hers or will ever be hers he shows the world who he loves regardless if they are together or not he's always selling the world LC is is wold how lucky he is to have her ect ect that to me and millions off others Cassy means sweet duck all just how he runs bk to if he's at lose end Cassy I swear on my kids lives and my mum's grave I have and don't think will ever come to knowing a more muggy bleep and even more shameful trying to prove to would he's yours when we all know when he's out he's going be bedding all the new muggy girls he's hooking up with online just like he hooked up with u because he new u was easy my George 🤡🤡🤡😂😂
How men out there have bits on the side and go back to there wive. She probably does anything in the bedroom and there's men out there once there wive has kids they find other woman use! She's no different if he's made her get rid of a baby what's she hoping for 🤣🤣🤣
My brothers been to cancun loads of time and it was beautiful that holiday was in a run down part of Mexico probably cheap as chips but it this way LC wouldn't be seen dead there !

Is it true George is 35 ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
G is a dog end of he’s not changing any time soon but cassy don’t mind as she loves him
If that’s love well she’s been in love loads
If he loved her he would show it not one up load of she’s any thing a part from a side chick
Love hey can’t wait to get a man to show me nothing great Man U got there cassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.