Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does a nurse afford a £30K car........
In the exact same way she can afford a £30K watch £15K ring, holidays to Dubai £1000s in Louis Vuitton luggage and £1000s on a 1 year olds birthday party.
Hush gifts from her firearms-wielding, money-laundering, drug-dealing baby daddy.

Reactions: 18
Hate to say it but hope it wasn’t some kind of revenge/warning thing for G while he’s at HMP 😐

Reactions: 4
In the exact same way she can afford a £30K watch £15K ring, holidays to Dubai £1000s in Louis Vuitton luggage and £1000s on a 1 year olds birthday party.
Hush gifts from her firearms-wielding, money-laundering, drug-dealing baby daddy.

Spot on!

County lines probably fund her lifestyle!
That’s exactly how her lifestyles funding as a hcp working full time the pay is tit there’s no way she would be able to afford 400-800 pcm on a car on finance along with bills and living … baby daddy G funds that … I read on Kent online aswell a story about some girl who drove 4 blokes to rob another bloke and it was mentioned a name about George who did the robbery aswell 100% thought of him as that person was never caught or it wasn’t mentioned in the paper … is he actually inside?

Reactions: 2
It's 5 years old. It ain't 30k!!!!

It's very popular within the traveling community.
Neither Lucie or George are from the travelling community. That said, Lucie has opted for traditional traveller vibes with Vienna’s clothing and nursery.

Neither Lucie or George are from the travelling community. That said, Lucie has opted for traditional traveller vibes with Vienna’s clothing and nursery.
Think your find George's family are from the travelling community

Do Lucy or George actually have any traveller blood in them though? I’ve always wondered that cos she dresses the kids like it
George's family are!

I think they just have friends in travelling community . George family are not travellers and neither are lucies . George does however deliver coke to Henry , Alfie best , Mia sully and Leah fletcher . I know Mia isn’t a traveller before anyone jumps on my head lol

Reactions: 3
They are not lol. I know his family.
So you know his niece is married to an Irish traveller then and you also know his sister is also married or was married to a traveller as you know them so well, and George's mother was also a member of the travelling community.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ that head on him no wonder he wears a hat .. him with he’s tight shorts on falling a sleep sick of her going on 😂 oh look she’s protecting his neck … tell you what couldn’t get more desperate to prove some thing your welcome to him and his extra spam
She’s protecting his neck he’s protecting his dirty dick 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
So you know his niece is married to an Irish traveller then and you also know his sister is also married or was married to a traveller as you know them so well, and George's mother was also a member of the travelling community.
Don’t no about the niece just his family who are from thamesmead his sister is married to the man who lived opposite them and no he isn’t a traveller. His mum was not a traveller either yes I did know her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.