Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you know his niece is married to an Irish traveller then and you also know his sister is also married or was married to a traveller as you know them so well, and George's mother was also a member of the travelling community.
Don’t no about the niece just his family who are from thamesmead his sister is married to the man who lived opposite them and no he isn’t a traveller. His mum was not a traveller either yes I did know her.

Reactions: 4
Don’t no about the niece just his family who are from thamesmead his sister is married to the man who lived opposite them and no he isn’t a traveller. His mum was not a traveller either yes I did know her.
I'm telling you the mum was part of the travelling community!

I'm telling you the mum was part of the travelling community!
She never lived on a site at any point in her life, nor did her mum she never spoke of any connections to being a traveller if somewhere along the line one of her relatives were one it wasn’t mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Thread title: Georgey boy is in the nick, ladies lock your Men up or cassy will have their d*ck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of times she archive’s photos, shows them on her profile, archives them again. That’s a full time job it itself. Who has the time.

Reactions: 5
Why’s she started sharing about when she lost weight she’s never gonna have that relatability ever again that part of her life is dead and gone

Reactions: 6
She never lived on a site at any point in her life, nor did her mum she never spoke of any connections to being a traveller if somewhere along the line one of her relatives were one it wasn’t mentioned.
You don't have to live on a site to make you a traveller hun, it's loads of gorgers now live on sites as renters, they ain't travellers.

It was one of the grandfather's ( sure it was the mums dad) that was the traveller. Old favie Joe they called him. All the younger travellers called her aunt, also call the sister aunt too.

Reactions: 2
G must be banged up eating noodles
Cassy is all over the place delete change private not private on her sm she’s still spinning 😵
She’s so full of tit wanting attention is she
Okay we know already change the story
She can’t that’s all shes got so cling on to that fat shamming isn’t really going to help your jp bullshit 10 stone in three weeks Big head

Last edited:
I’m sure his sister or saink married a smith, but not the travelling smiths, because then she would b related to bill 😂 but they do all know each other so maybe? 🙈😝 Cassy just pissed off she ain’t got no money coming in from GB but LC obviously has 😂😂 at this point it’s LC keeping the thread goin 🤷‍♀️😝 Cassy and GB so boriNg

Please don’t crucify me, but her youngest child is un-healthily over weight. The most recent pic, gone in 3,2,1…

Reactions: 5
Please don’t crucify me, but her youngest child is un-healthily over weight. The most recent pic, gone in 3,2,1…
Bunny is at the puppy fat stage, I reckon she will take it up with her...... although cassy could help them by not filling them with sugar loaded jp shakes, try cooking a bleeping dinner and not acting like its a special occasion when she does... YO dozy bleep.... the takeaways and meals out is meant to be the special occassion!!!

Sharing the fat photos...... your husband loved you for how you were.... ooooo what a killer cass.... now your just a number and a day of the week..... and not loved 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping G must be like waiting at the deli counter once a week with a ticket 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So you know his niece is married to an Irish traveller then and you also know his sister is also married or was married to a traveller as you know them so well, and George's mother was also a member of the travelling community.
Being married to a traveler don’t make him or them one lmao

Reactions: 13
G sure hasn’t been round her I do wonder where he’s gone ? Bunny is like cassy and bug like her dad .. cassy feeds them complete tit all the time .. don’t think cassy has been round her mum see the jp capsules are out
I really couldn’t be arsed with that she needs to let go of that making her self look a fool

Why would any one look up to her about diet food she will be doing a jog soon

She really has screwed up not only her own life, but her girls’ also, hasn’t she? Sadly, she’s too arrogant to see what she’s done and believes she knows better than everyone else, especially us Tattlers.
Instead of staying with dependable Bill and being an adored wife with happy contented children, she’s chosen what she believes is easy money and the highs of her addiction to men that let her down.
If she has stayed with Bill, they could have run a few businesses between them and worked theirselves up the property and earnings ladders by now.

Last edited:
Her voice in them videos with the spider on the stairs...... her voice sounds all croaky like it does when someone's been sniffing too much coke 🥴

Reactions: 6
Her voice in them videos with the spider on the stairs...... her voice sounds all croaky like it does when someone's been sniffing too much coke 🥴
She sounds weird when she realised it’s just a small spider, her whole was of speaking changed 😳

Have you seen George’s selfie on Instagram?
Caption says “My p o officer 👮‍♀️ says we can’t fly 🙈
And it’s a picture of him and his son on a plane.

• Wow
Wow what a delightful child and mother that allows it to boot. They’d deffo be the family you’d hate to have next to you at the pool

CF667AB3-D488-482B-8F75-05D2B503229B.png

Reactions: 9
Nothing big or clever and definitely not classy about that pic. Totally embarrassing. Doesn’t help she swears in front of them all the time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.