Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She MUST have fallen out with her mum as her mum didn’t put anything on Facebook (well not that I saw)
How can your own mum not do you a 30th Facebook post 😩
Such weirdly and unhealthy relationships with so many people 🤯

Reactions: 13
His advertising his and Lucy’s dogs tho while on holiday just business Cass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Right so..... if that her 3rd birthday with him it means she got with him prior to June 2020.... the little girl was born in the december 2020..... so lc would of fell March 2020.... so was cassy with him when lc fell pregnant 🤦‍♀️.... obviously then cass had her 1st 'miscarriage' in August 2020, once he had dumped her and had a gender reveal and engagment party with LC just to upset cassy 🤦‍♀️. So bets are in 2 weeks time cass will be pregnant again, eatting loads of agit, saying shes the size of a house, then 2 weeks later G as got fucked off with her, then we will have another baby grow and white hearts and the caption bye bye my angel 🤦‍♀️

So as cass and G are offical and he clearly aint with LC, when is he moving in and whens his kids going to stay every other weekend just like angel claims they do now 🤔

Whens LC removing the ring and stopping going on holiday with G and stopping feeding him steak.

What we need is a friend if LC to spill the Tea, and not one of the fake arse qe get pretending on here 🙈

Reactions: 11
I think maybe G uses caddy for drug runs, Lucie knows all about it and let’s her get on with it?. Lucie must still be with him if she’s wearing her engagement ring.

Cassy**

Reactions: 5
Surely lc isn’t with this dog any more as for cassy she looks like she could do with a good wash

Reactions: 1
Drug runs 🙄🙈 stop will yous, he’s hardly going to be travelling with a drug mule , that’s posting pics of him all over her socials . Don’tsound so stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think cassy booked that holiday because she's been going on none stop Bout doing something big for her bday know having a party was not good idea because off having no friends thats why she was constantly going on sbout losing weight for her bday then he came bkso she got him ticket oh cass the shame he will leave u soon has hes bk u can't lie either because remember half off us on here see u and we know alot 3yrs soon u have confirmed urself ur homerecker and no he been fuvkjng u when he wants stays at ur when he wants but u ent been living has family fir 3yrs mug gs said on many occasions he's not with u fool csssy on my babies lifes everyone can see for thereself hiw fake ur so called family life with is g who did he take away at xmas was feeding while u was at home having melt down u on my babies life ur a joke off a women to let a man treat u like it u must be hard up for a that shared cock everyone has him just like u with men what a muggy women no self respect no dignity no shame I would die no one wants hi. Cass that's why he's with u not long u will have remove pics of u both see he's still not put anything about u on social but he will lucy even put post up time ago praising her said he dnt know how she puts up with him oh cass u was with ur lil druggy friends last bday he was not around u was being a bike as usual

Reactions: 6
Ironic how someone commented earlier that he did a post about “I don’t know how you put up with me” about Lc and then she does this. Hmmmmmm 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ironic how someone commented earlier that he did a post about “I don’t know how you put up with me” about Lc and then she does this. Hmmmmmm 😂😂
Yeah but g done a long post praising lc ect a while ago g never out anything about cass not even wishing her happy bday won't even admitted publicly that he with cass yes few pic cass been allowed to upload but they wont be up long g and cass u both deserve each other gs shagging everyone including cassy friend but hes still so desperate because no one wants him know that only choice he has know is to be
with the national bike for the country yep classiest spread her legs for any man that pays her interest g should know how easy she is anyway openly admitted to being a homerecker

Reactions: 1
Not that I'm a fan of Cassy but can we remember he is the one with three kids, one only just a year old and a fiance at home!

Reactions: 14
Not that I'm a fan of Cassy but can we remember he is the one with three kids, one only just a year old and a fiance at home!
But cassy also knew lc was pregnant by g when she dropped her drawers. What woman would do that

Reactions: 8
I'm not defending her.

George also knew when he dropped his drawers as well! What man would do that to his gf at home with two kids already.

He was the one in a relationship, obs still dipping in Luice as she got preggers

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.