Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when ever she is with him does she look like she’s been crying ? If I was LC at this point I’d be 🏃🏽‍♂️💨💨💨💨

Reactions: 1
Her brother is in Bali isn’t he? Well they must be official now but I still don’t get what in the sister wives is going on with lc wearing her ring and stuff. Also when Cassy done that video if it wasn’t him making her do it, you’d think he’d sort out the person who did since theyve been together 3 years but wait that’s not taking off all the times they have split. Come on all the people who know them what’s the deallllllll.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3rd birthday together but his daughter isn't even 2 😂😂😂🙈🙈 she is the biggest ladge up I've ever seen! What a mug bringing that bleep round her little girls to belittle and abuse! How she still has custody I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
3rd birthday together but his daughter isn't even 2 😂😂😂🙈🙈 she is the biggest ladge up I've ever seen! What a mug bringing that bleep round her little girls to belittle and abuse! How she still has custody I'll never know.
Exactly what I was going to say, 3 years with him but a child less than 3 years old and an engagement party with another woman less than 3 years ago 🙄 she’s so deluded it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 14
3 birthdays but his daughter is a year old 🤔🤔 I feel so bad for her actual daughters being ditched on their mums birthday so she can spend it with G on another holiday they ain’t been on

Reactions: 3
I hope Lucie packs his bags for him but I doubt it, what a shite show.

What an example for these kids

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.