Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanna chime in but don’t want to be called a cass fan. Since she messed up my friends eyebrows. But g told her they were an item and that the other bm is nothing. He also stays at her house (lives there) for the past year. When girls have been there. He is looking after cass kids at times. Yeah they fight but they clearly have a relationship.

He’s just a player and both girls love it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They are both as bad as each other in some weird fucked up relationship.

Reactions: 6
I really wanna chime in but don’t want to be called a cass fan. Since she messed up my friends eyebrows. But g told her they were an item and that the other bm is nothing. He also stays at her house (lives there) for the past year. When girls have been there. He is looking after cass kids at times. Yeah they fight but they clearly have a relationship.

He lives with Cassy but went on holiday with Luice over Christmas/new year when Lucie was hand feeding him

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hes not living with her lol. He took all the dogs back a few months ago, she was also in her car on a live calling herself allsorts, plus he was in dubai with lc at xmas! He dont live with her at all

Reactions: 5
Either way it’s a weird set up. I couldn’t imagine allowing a man to flit between me and another woman. Ever. Period. It’s either me, all of me. Or none of me.

Reactions: 7
I do think that they are officially in a relationship I don’t see no pictures of g and lc either I no she’s private but he don’t up load of her either…not at min any way think it was last year for his birthday he give it the big talk The issue is the way she conducted her self she really don’t give a tit he’s the same there both well suited lc needs to get her self out there dating and get rid of g once and for all Cassy is not right in the head if she thinks this relationship is her forever think again it’s unpredictable

Obviously like Cassy he’s lost his reputation, his fiancé and is a part time parent, people used to respect him or b scared of him now they just laugh at him, every stupid bleep except Cassy ain’t interested no more, the pretty young girls he was shagging have moved on to better men with a bit more clout, George was respected and feared by many but now they don’t care cos he’s a croc wearing loser who sits back and allows people to humiliate his children and their mum, some big man he is 😂🤣 him and Cassy were made for each other, and now they stuck with each other 😂 but they r happy cos they do what they want and every couple weeks separately see their children for a day take photos and duck them off to their proper parents 😂 imagine if she did actually have a child with him? Who the duck is gonna be its parent? Neither of them r capable and I can’t see bill or lc taking on another kid for them, i think since she exposed herself about juice plus she non stop mentions tattle because without this she wouldn’t have any interaction at all on SM, she needs the attention, and negative attention is better than none for her, because she will still get people feeling sorry for her, it’s all about her the desperate bleep 😂

• Heart
Can you imagine g and c having a kid together they can always get a baby carrier while there off on there travels I mean these two are both insta parents leave the hard work to the other parent it’s all pictures and designers well how disgusting g and cassy really are could you imagine the emotional damage all these kids are going to have gs boys are going to hate him and c girls are either going to turn out like her or leave when they can to there dads

Reactions: 2
I actually can’t wait til G gets cassy pregnant and he realises he’s stuck with her for life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So a few girls have seen*
Seen? Seen what? A scan picture with a date and Cassy name on? 🤔😂 seen her with a bump? 😂 or an actual baby? 😂 cassy talks tit mate…she managed to get pregnant overweight and also after gastric band surgery, so y all of a sudden is she losing babies? I will believe it when I see it 🤷‍♀️

Seen? Seen what? A scan picture with a date and Cassy name on? 🤔😂 seen her with a bump? 😂 or an actual baby? 😂 cassy talks tit mate…she managed to get pregnant overweight and also after gastric band surgery, so y all of a sudden is she losing babies? I will believe it when I see it 🤷‍♀️
dont forget the PCOS she apparently has! 😂🙄

Prob cos of all the drugs if there even was a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.