Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GB bad boy crocks Jesus that would put me off a boy honestly they could take all the pictures they want together go on holidays make out she’s happy There both selfish liars and I can see this working out for them 😂who is she kidding her self her kids and her ego …

Her brother is in Bali isn’t he? Well they must be official now but I still don’t get what in the sister wives is going on with lc wearing her ring and stuff. Also when Cassy done that video if it wasn’t him making her do it, you’d think he’d sort out the person who did since theyve been together 3 years but wait that’s not taking off all the times they have split. Come on all the people who know them what’s the deallllllll.
Sister wives 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m bleeping dead 😂🤣😂🤣🙌🏻

Shes got a big whopper ring on her engagement finger.....
Which 1? And I don’t mean finger I mean which fiancé 🤣

Was just about to say she left one kid behind 🤣 imagine having 5 children between u and only taking 1 on holiday with u 😱🤷‍♀️ Private life 😂🤣
A private life is a happy life? She’s literally posted it on social media and more people know about the tit show behind the scenes!

I don’t think that’s Delilah in the pic she’s posted her on FaceTime and when you look at the child it’s not her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I didn’t think it could get any more fucked up but it has 🤣 I suppose at least one kid has got to go on holiday, only good thing about her having a man is that the kids actually go abroad cos she sure as hell don’t take them on her own. Not sure the elephant thing fits in with the vegan ethics either but that’s cassy for ya. Fake body, fake illnesses, fake pregnancy’s, fake traveller, fake mother, fake vegan….

Reactions: 7
A private life is a happy life? She’s literally posted it on social media and more people know about the tit show behind the scenes!

I don’t think that’s Delilah in the pic she’s posted her on FaceTime and when you look at the child it’s not her
Well that’s worse! Spending time with other peoples kids and showing ur own the pics 😂 she went “private” cos he obviously didn’t want a repeat of what happened last time

Well that’s worse! Spending time with other peoples kids and showing ur own the pics 😂 she went “private” cos he obviously didn’t want a repeat of what happened last time
Ohhhh didn’t realise they meant going private on sm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
98F7F7F2-EA0C-4CD6-B6D6-BEEB3BF12D36.jpeg

I was hoping someone would say something !! She has a bleeping cheek proud homewrecker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Right so that big rock she bought herself when she was remarrying bill. I think its safe to save that no G and LC are definatly not together, he is 100% with Cassy!!!! Yeap he dumps her every other week but thats her look out, at the minute shes making everyones lives look the bleeping beat weather we got 5p to 500k in the bank.... we have our children with us, we have our self respect!!! 2 things money can never buy.

The old div will be trying to do herself in again in a few weeks when he starts bleeping something else and her minge is back to smelling like me granny is cooking month old kippers.... because hes gave cass yet another STI.....

People need to just leave the old shitters page because every bleep thats following her is making her feel relevant. The old dosser has dumped her children off once again and his pissing her old knickers laughing herself silly coz shes got a man that wears bleeping CROCS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.