Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one else clock her post HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SWEETY YOUR NOT A WIFE YOUR AN OLE CUM BUCKET, HUSBANDS LIVES WITH THEIR WIVES YOUR JUST AN OLE CUM BUCKET THATS SO NEEDY AND DESPERATE YOUR WILLING FOR YOUR 'HUSBAND' TO TAKE THE ROYAL PISS OUT OF YOU. YOUR HIS TRASH, HIS DOWN GRADE, YOUR HIS WHINGER, YOUR THE OLD DIV SAT INDOORS WHILE HE WAS AT HIS BABYS GENDER REVEAL, YOUR THE OLD DIV SAT AT HOME WHILE HES GIRL WAS BEING BORN, YOUR THE OLD DIV SAT AT HOME DURING HIS ENGAGEMENT PARTY, YOUR THE OLD DIV THAT SPENT XMAS WITHOUT HIM WHILE HE WAS IN DUBAI WITH HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

YOU ON LOVE ISLAND 🤭🤭🤭 GEORGE WOULDN'T GIVE A duck YOUR PART TIME HUN! NO YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD GET WANKING DOGS LIKE YA MOTHER THERES YOUR DESTINY.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the old slosh pots birthday let’s all wait for the big “happy birthday cass”story from Hatton kettles … 🙄 as if 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if it was real I don’t get why these fools are so easily impressed by a few balloons. Are they 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait to see what GB gets her for her bday! Like lc nice real lv bag, massive ring, new pendent. Naaaaa none of those probably every sexual transmitted disease that is known 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fk it few balloons and I’m yours fk the case of dumping her to go away with his family mates and date with your mate😂😂 that’s fine
She is so thick on my life dumb why move them around the hotel room all for show sorry love I’m not convinced

Reactions: 4
It’s deffo a hotel room which means g’s taken her to one in the daytime like you do for your bit on the side or she’s binned off her kids to spend the night with him. Either way it’s pretty sad!

Reactions: 3
I just think if it was her surely she would of put her hand or gs size 4 shoe in the shot. To me them pics look screen shotted from somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she up loaded the gift he’s got her yet

Why move those balloons around 😂 I’d be busy doing me not changing balloons around to make me look special

how sad u have spend ur 30th taking ballons out off bath to ut on a bed to have them has props for ur pic pretty sad cass I'm surprised ur not in the pics u normal have that greasy face onto every pic even high-jacked bug birthday by making it all about her so I'm surprised oh cas ur so cringe

Reactions: 7
It’s not even the moving of them, it’s the fact they are tit balloons not even helium used and like bnm or card factory knock offs lol

Reactions: 5
George would have got her the flowers that all his slags get surely? 😂 the fact they ain’t helium shows her cheap saggy arse paid for them 😆 she prob done it to make George think some1 cares about and hope he gets jealous… if he did actually do that For her y is she showing it? Literally showing he spent about £6 on her…. She must feel so special 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The sly picture she’s put on Facebook looks like she’s abroad? Her own mum hasn’t even posted to say happy birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Bless, she is so impressed by some balloons, she has to move them around the room. I'd be too busy enjoying myself and making real memories, not crap insta pretend ones. Wonder if she has jelly and icecream to go with her balloons? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.