Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was searching for something on fb earlier and this popped up. Who is she kidding? She reckons she’s in a luxurious country (she’s can’t even spell the word ffs) and why’s that cause a monkey on a chain posed for a picture with you? Deluded idiot. She really thinks she’s something. She could have had any amount of holidays with her children over the years instead of dicking about after plastic gangster. Holidays they would have cherished no matter where they went. Sad, really sad.

CA494AAD-5DBC-4F03-A0CE-EAD456771E53.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Shw propley booked the holiday because she was on about it a while ago asking for best places take kids it not g normal type off holiday he likes expensive holidays he probably just tagged along because him and lc as had falling out funny he was only on really expensive holiday with lc not long ago but off cause cassy making it look like they both booked holiday favourite person to make memories with like what using u if any one asks g he says he's not with u and he knows what u are (bleep ) got so many other side chicks already slept with one ur friends smashes place a round ur girls u say hes a narcissistic ect then he goes off bk to lc for weeks even month then when ges got no where to go he drops into u knowing ur fanny's open 24/7 for any married or taken man ur both pair of clowns which no normal decent person would go with fear off catching something but cassy like cat whats got the cream no love ur the bleep whos got a a man what uses u for his needs I don't give u until end wk before hes gone properly already on plan bk sort out his kids im all for commeting on the adults stuff but dnt bring his kids into it they properly already know what he's like but they don't need adults inboxing them with all the tit because if I was lc I would be hunting u down for trying to upset my kids for a rat and cassy the known bicycle free ride for any man oh cassy why did he make u take pics down was it degrading him being seen on cheap holiday with u cheap just like u cassy
Remember his freind big bad Danny simple man everyone knows hez also with g in Spain aswell hez been over the now from well before the europa final I seen him we. We were over to watch rangers hez a right laugh but do don't agree were n what he does for cash but in Cassy is a bit fishy ae maybe with both and the freind she has is she married or single my man would not be happy if I had a freind like her hez Sayed it about a old freind who can admit what she does but he ain't liking her or Cass freinds with the boyfriend when we r argue nah freind stick together always get any man but one true freind for life is worth more Cass hen he ain ur freind hez a male pro

Reactions: 1
Found myself running back here after the picture 🤣 him asleep again clueless to a picture taken 🥴

It’s made Facebook aswell - PUBLIC!! Why’s that so anyone can look at the picture 🤪 clown
Feel so sorry for them girls. It must be so confusing with him in and out of their life constantly

Reactions: 7
What kind of sick f***k poses with a poor little monkey in a dress with a chain round it’s neck 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yet she’s vegan haha oh no plant based diet oh no now meat eater! Thats all she does is eat every womens meat! Shes not even good at it ( so the gossip says)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s just bizarre to me. Why does she post those pics to delete them she must know he’s going to demand she takes it down. Even by now people who aren’t on here must know there’s something not right about their relationshit

Reactions: 6
She posts them because she hopes it will get back to LC and wind her up. She knows full well she’ll end up deleting them but by then they’ve had the desired effect so she doesn’t care. Stuck in some pathetic, goady, childish mentality.

Reactions: 9
She posts them because she hopes it will get back to LC and wind her up. She knows full well she’ll end up deleting them but by then they’ve had the desired effect so she doesn’t care. Stuck in some pathetic, goady, childish mentality.
Exactly this does it for a drama 🥴 vile pig

But I still don’t understand what it would do to LC? She must know what he’s doing, we’ve kind of established that and her reaction previously is that she doesn’t care. If she stays with him cos she wants to more fool her if she stays with him cos she doesn’t have a choice I think she would be past caring what he’s doing

Reactions: 1
That’s bizarre 4 day holiday.
She is just hoping lucie will break up with him and never speak again but even then he wouldn’t make her anything but the side piece to another main woman. She’ll forever be the girl he can use and abuse but she is so desperate she is blind.

She’s sick in the head letting a some time in and out boy relax with the children and she takes the picture … what a mug feel sorry for the kids … cassy is so desperate to show there stable in a family like relationship … sorry but I see the video only at Christmas of LC feeding brocket offering him her food lol cassy please get your kids of that boy it’s shameful makes me mad when girls just let any boy near there kids

Plus put a vest on bug and bunny when there sleeping ffs

Reactions: 8
She always looks drained when she’s with him.
She has no lashes no make up zero anything and has a false smile she’s not even happy round him at this point all she is to him is a sex monkey and his the Willy grinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.