Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abs sue dragged the kids outta school again! Those poor bleeping girls have no bleeping hope in this world with a slaggy fuckin mother like Cassy! Watch this space, bunny will be pregnant by 15

Reactions: 8
Just looking at those msgs defo seems it’s one of LC people they have had it with him

tell you what Cassy needs a slap and lc needs to kick g out once and for all the shame

Reactions: 3
One his boys aged 9 n 11 shouldn’t be on social media in first place 2 every1 saying it’s someone on lc’s side no they wouldn’t message her kids chances are it’s cassy herself stirring the shirt

Surely it's got to be someone on Cassys side as why is it all bad mouthing him?! It's her daughters she's away with and allowing to mess up/confuse their minds with this toxic 'relationship' Why no bad words on her when she's just as disgusting/repulsive as him? bleeping hell she's that sick and deluded it's probably her posting it to his page 💀💀

Sorry just read them back and it is bad mouthing Cassy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
These people are a tit show. Who messeged g before I dare you message again asking for an update. I can’t understand or fathom how the duck she’s gone away with him and kids to somewhere not bleeping kid friendly like cass take them to Majorca? Instead of abusing them emotionally while you wait for duck boy to acknowledge you jeez this is sad as duck. Loads of pics with her kids but are they having fun? Desperate to get him in I’ve never known anything like it makes my skin crawl/
You got kids they are number 1 not some wannabe fake teef gangsta with wifey and kids at home
She’s praying LC will finally kick him out for good and she will b his “main” slag 😂 she prob thinks if LC was out the picture she might get some real designer stuff, how G isn’t ashamed to to be seen with her in all that fake tit I don’t understand? Cassy knows she needs him for money cos she can’t get any1 else

He would of made her take them down bet it’s caused arguing and ruined the holiday
Oh dear
Nah she will be loving this knowing how upset his family must be and he cant go to them, thinking LC will finally end it for good, I bet LC don’t start doing the tit Cassy does when it’s the other way round tho, he blatantly shows off his other side girls but hides Cassy? They both weird and he has now started letting this affect his children, putting them through this hurt and shame, LC should just get with bill lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
From what I no of people who no lc, she protects the kids a lot. They no nothing of the goings on. Always with them doing stuff with them she’s praised a lot of a mother but I don’t no her it’s what people say of her
Where we wen casy hurts she makes videos infeont of her kids shows the 2 differnt type of women

Reactions: 6
One his boys aged 9 n 11 shouldn’t be on social media in first place 2 every1 saying it’s someone on lc’s side no they wouldn’t message her kids chances are it’s cassy herself stirring the shirt
The person was writing “mommy” that's American, then write “next girl” that’s SE London

Thing is , those kids of his will grow up messed up anyway . Getting messages off a random
Person won’t be only thing they will get off the back of g being their dad . G is a sperm donor , nothing more . He’s trash and Cassy waltzing around with a vegan tattoo yet posing with a drugged monkey for a pic . She’s at woman.

Lucie needs to get some self respect and ditch him but she obviously likes his wallet more than her dignity .

Messaging kids is wrong but being a toxic parent is worse . What a tit show . Bring back jezzza Kyle lol

Reactions: 16
Am I wondering if gb has been kicked from the secret garden club. Mmmm seems strange, also why is that woman wearing a ring on her engagement finger, who does she think she is! Quality messages earlier 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hatton kettles original page has gone from insta, that was a weird one as the last few weeks it’s like someone else has been managing the page, reposting Twitter posts? Now that’s gone but there’s another kettles page with no posts. As for the person threatening to tell his kids I think that’s a bit far and they wanna hope he doesn’t find out who they are cause I think he can be a nasty piece of work. Can just imagine all cass family shaking their heads at these posts she’s putting on. Can’t imagine she’s gone somewhere like this just for the weekend so she’s took the kids out of school?

Well she’s gone off fb lol

Reactions: 1
All along I have hoped LC would kick out Brockett and his mini rocket. He would go to lollipop head who would think she has won. Though that's one prize I wouldn't want. She will never know where he is or who with and it will drive her more bat tit crazy than she already is. And that my friends is karma.
I also hope that because the desperate dick dancer has a mini wannabe gangster in her life, she will dump the kids on bill.

Reactions: 7
The only people I feel sorry for in this entire tit show are the kids on both sides. No one else

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Reply to last thread RE Dougie Joyce and Holly, last year when she was still preggers she outted Lauren from real housewives of knocking Dougie off 😂

• Haha
So heres the thing that thick bleep desperate cassy dont get!!!!

CASS: he was with lucie YEARS AND YEARS... 3 KIDS and he was STILL bleeping NEEDY LITTLE SLAGS BEHIND HER BACK!!!! YOU BEING ONE OF THEM 😆..... LUCIE WAS PREGNANT AND HE WAS STILL USING YOU AS A CUM BUCKET... YES THATS YOUR WORTH!!!!!

Now the INTERESTING BIT.... Has anyone EVER seen a LIVE of LUCIE being treated like a bleep??? Have we seen LUCIE be flopped up the floor..... NO, as LUCIE ever had to mug herself off at 3am with her children in the back of a motor, telling her 50k followers what a bleep SHE IS, HOW SHES A tit MUM, ETC ETC 😆 NO!!!!! As LUCIE ever had to take pictures down and sneak one of a hairy arm 🤦‍♀️ NO.

CAN YOU SEE WHAT THE WORLD IS TELLING YOU YET 🤣🤣🤣 YOU OLD BABY BEG

You moan and put out there about your mental health... BUT YOU CAUSE YOUR OWN INSECURITIES, YOU ASK FOR WHAT G GIVES YOU, BOARDALINE PERSONALITY DISORDER WHAT ALOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS ITS A STROPPY COW THAT CANT GET HER OWN WAY THAT TRIES GUILT TRIPPING PEOPLE. duck ALL WRING WITH YOU APART FROM A STINKING bleeping DRUG HABIT, ATTENTION SEEKER, AND JUST A tit bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s prob cassy writing all that tit she’s such a twisted prick let’s face it she don’t give a tit about children the old bleeping dog.. hope them boys never see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.