Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno I think it’s a bit low to send it to his kids tho 😬 but looks like people have had enough of this tit show

I dunno who I’m more embarrassed for, her or him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
These people are a tit show. Who messeged g before I dare you message again asking for an update. I can’t understand or fathom how the duck she’s gone away with him and kids to somewhere not bleeping kid friendly like cass take them to Majorca? Instead of abusing them emotionally while you wait for duck boy to acknowledge you jeez this is sad as duck. Loads of pics with her kids but are they having fun? Desperate to get him in I’ve never known anything like it makes my skin crawl/
You got kids they are number 1 not some wannabe fake teef gangsta with wifey and kids at home

Reactions: 6
I dunno I think it’s a bit low to send it to his kids tho 😬 but looks like people have had enough of this tit show
Yeah there’s no reason to get his kids involved. You shouldn’t be contacting minors
You can bet she’s paid for the holiday with her botch job lips and brows 🤣
Nah he will be paying for everything, she don’t spend any of her money on them kids, far too selfish

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel really second hand embarrassment for this person? Contact LC or her mum or something? Weird that they think it’s ok to contact little kids!
Yeh Im all for slagging cassy of but don’t bring his kids into it 🤢🤦‍♀️ Why didn’t they just message him ? And also that picture of her with that monkey with the chain round it’s neck ughhh what a bleep 🤬

These people are a tit show. Who messeged g before I dare you message again asking for an update. I can’t understand or fathom how the duck she’s gone away with him and kids to somewhere not bleeping kid friendly like cass take them to Majorca? Instead of abusing them emotionally while you wait for duck boy to acknowledge you jeez this is sad as duck. Loads of pics with her kids but are they having fun? Desperate to get him in I’ve never known anything like it makes my skin crawl/
You got kids they are number 1 not some wannabe fake teef gangsta with wifey and kids at home
I just see that pic she put my number 1 and her and him .. them girls have never been her number one which is just fucked up .. choosing part time cock over her babies ☹

Reactions: 2
Do any one remember when she painted the marrkeash stuff before about 8 months ago, I see that same pic of them and the one do the kids at a pool and then it was gone within 20 seconds
These are old pictures again she’s crazy

• Wow
Those poor kids in the middle of all this. I hope they ain’t having arguments in front of the girls right now 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
LC needs to duck them both off once and for all G needs a lesson in respect and Cassy leave the girls at home cos next week she will be cutting her bleeping arms and talking mad tit in front of her daughters.. he’s a real wrong en

Yeah I will say that as much as I love the drama... I ain't half worried about the consequences for the kids. All of them 😭 I can see this turning very nasty..... the worst we've ever seen!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ahhh messaging kids is taking it too far isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Children are innocent in all this. I hope this person writing the favebook posts isn’t on tattle. Gives us all a bad name

Are well actually sure lc and g are still together cos no one would let this go on surely

Reactions: 3
At this point bill is in the same class and chicken wanker remove those girls from the utter tit show Cassandra is!!!!

Reactions: 9
Wow! Wow! Wow! What a deluded person. Who in their right mind would message his two boys (aged about 11 and 9) all this. And poor bug and bunny seeing the fall out of this on holiday 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.