Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time thread reader here😂👋🏼
I truly believe it was her who posted all on the facebooks the other day!!
she needs to get a grip and stop bleeping around / chasing after a taken man it’s sickening and embarrassing to watch🙃
Just see she’s like this …. Meltdown pending
83B76E56-C3E2-4CE3-A93A-0E072B0C4754.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe her fanny her rotting away or has a wicked case of the shits from Morocco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to put absolutely everything online for speculation? Next it will be “people assume blah blah blah” she just can’t stay away from attention seeking

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to put absolutely everything online for speculation? Next it will be “people assume blah blah blah” she just can’t stay away from attention seeking
She knows exactly what she’s doing….first the throwback pregnancy post next the doctors trip. So boring and predictable

Reactions: 6
Even her “fans” are telling her that she won’t get pregnant cos she’s a wrongen…
Thats a bit bleeping deep like I doubt classy Cassy read any of that. And if it’s true she would never be blessed with another child because she’s rotten

Reactions: 2
But when you do have a tit ton of them you just abandon them! Cassy you are a bleep
7CCDDE16-4904-46B7-8FD9-3BA6CECC0D38.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
she still maintains she has all the other “outside dogs 😬😂) the lady who does my hair had her brows done at cassyannes shack last week and said there are no other dogs there what so ever. so weird!

just no!!!!! anyone else notice when ever she is back on with G she never has lashes or hair? 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry I’m calling bullshit on having the other dogs they are nowhere to be seen! She would have pictured them at least once

Reactions: 5
she still maintains she has all the other “outside dogs 😬😂) the lady who does my hair had her brows done at cassyannes shack last week and said there are no other dogs there what so ever. so weird!

just no!!!!! anyone else notice when ever she is back on with G she never has lashes or hair? 👀
Or make up….. he’s clearly controlling

Reactions: 3
What were the lyrics to the song she was listening to in the car there, 'blow up like the world trade' 🤔🤔 very distasteful

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.