Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be Lucie murdered him and buried him under the patio.

That's what I would have done!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This must be killing her not having sneaky pictures 🤣🤣 juice plus fell on it face I see

Reactions: 2
Everything about her is tit, eyebrows are tit, lips are tit. how she gets away with it. Her life is tit, her parenting skills are tit. Her husband is a tit 😂😂😂Her cooking is tit. She is a con artist with munchausen. Not forgetting the tit filters, tit photoshopping, tit pendant.

Reactions: 5
My covers blown 😒 🤣
That flooring is tit. Looks like the tiles you get in council houses. Nowt wrong with council housing but no one actively keeps the tiles flooring they cover it at the first opportunity. Ergh

Reactions: 3
The dog on the table..... JANK...... travellers don't have their dogs in their home let alone on a table where you have ya grub.

Reactions: 6
That flooring is tit. Looks like the tiles you get in council houses. Nowt wrong with council housing but no one actively keeps the tiles flooring they cover it at the first opportunity. Ergh
but it’s outside isn’t it? Is it not patio?

Shes nothing more then a dirty old wrinkly plastic
bleep I don't think he's in prison just fuvked her off soon as he was off holiday after her one day melt down taking her yoyo pic off then putting them bk up I reckon he's come bk to her know if u haven't already noticed since she put pics bk up shes not been constantly on sm uploading pics off herself just to make g jelouse what a pair I have never seen 2 desperate people it was probably Lucy's turn after he brought cass bk cass u don't have one ounce off respect for urself but you just think what ur teaching ur girls just to let a man do what he wants but he's always allowed bk no matter how many women he has on go role model ur just wrong to let ur kids see it u can try hiding it but ppl know g and ppl know u and they see first hand ur a low life tit mummy buying ur kids cheap tat or fake lables don't make u a good mummy

Oh but it’s a pic of the patio tho
If you look at the thread I thought the poster was talking about her replacing the bathroom floor cos for some reason she mentioned being the flooring police. I didn’t check what it was about as I assumed it was about her amazing floor renovation. But yeah having the dog on the table isn’t classy at all. So?

If you look at the thread I thought the poster was talking about her replacing the bathroom floor cos for some reason she mentioned being the flooring police. I didn’t check what it was about as I assumed it was about her amazing floor renovation. But yeah having the dog on the table isn’t classy at all. So?
Yeah bathroom floor looks tit. But the comment was on the pic of the patio lol both look tit tbh

Reactions: 2
I wonder how many men she's been through since bill and before bill yet travelling men still want a piece of her

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.