Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I can Im going commet on sun and name cassy and her new enharcements business it make more ppl aware not to go to her

Reactions: 1
There was 11 comments on that article but u could only see a few so I reckon cassy demanding they be removed but she can't stop ppl shaing and and naming her there be too many sharing for her her to keep up about time someone shown the bodged work she doing how many more will come out and name and shame her

That new bed she's got for her clients is for lashes! What a bleeping muppet!!! You cannot use a bed like that for Aesthetic treatments. Please Medway licensing department pay her a visit!

Reactions: 3
Cassy wouldn’t be able to make the scum take comments or articles down…..the fact there’s only 11 comments, people probs think it’s a made up article anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

She'll use any bad publicity to her advantage. "Cassyanne Clark - Make Up Artist, as featured in The Sun!" Just wondering if she'll go round and punch that poor girls lights out. The cast will be back in 3, 2, 1....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll use any bad publicity to her advantage. "Cassyanne Clark - Make Up Artist, as featured in The Sun!" Just wondering if she'll go round and punch that poor girls lights out. The cast will be back in 3, 2, 1....
Was just about to say the same lol

• Haha
Cassy Anne-still a sham, bodging faces is her game, still has no shame and chasing G for the community D

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion, not a rhyming one but :

cassyanne clark, eyebrows should be sisters not distant relatives

Reactions: 2
I think your find, she has got that range on business lease. She would of had to have a certain amount of book work, so obviously after she left jp and had to return the car that they were paying for shes clearly aint got the cash to pay ot out right so shes done it through her enhancement business

Even on lease, that's going to cost her around £800 a month. That's 8 botched faces a month to break even. Why doesn't she just get a cheaper car and pay back some of her mortgage - or is that way too sensible. She's so influenced by status which means absolutely nothing when you're faking it!

Reactions: 7
Well her reg is still assigned to her merc you’d think she would have took it off already. I know it’d take time to assign it to a newer one but if it’s a lease she wouldn’t be able. So still on the merc

Even on lease, that's going to cost her around £800 a month. That's 8 botched faces a month to break even. Why doesn't she just get a cheaper car and pay back some of her mortgage - or is that way too sensible. She's so influenced by status which means absolutely nothing when you're faking it!
It aint no where near £800 a month, my friend does it through her business and pays just under £300 a month.

Well her reg is still assigned to her merc you’d think she would have took it off already. I know it’d take time to assign it to a newer one but if it’s a lease she wouldn’t be able. So still on the merc
You can put a private reg on a leased vechicle, aslong as you get permission from the fiance company. She may well be doing it so she plays a balloon payment at the end so she will either buy it at the end or return it. She put her plate on the other range that was leased through jp. My friend who done hers through her business now owns hers.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.