Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe as they were friends she stupidly trusted her “friend” and zero contracts were signed so she has no proof this butcher was committed by cassy

Reactions: 1
Cassy done them out off jealously she gets jealous off anyone that better then her she used to bully her jp reps if they were really pretty she would try belittle them and if them girl was on here they could put all the nasty facebook messages up even running there children down thats how low cassy will go ent that right old muggyann

I'm confused. Wasn't that just a random video? I don't think Cassy is involved in that. I know she's bad but not THAT bad!
Meanwhile, I wonder what car she is getting next...

I'm confused. Wasn't that just a random video? I don't think Cassy is involved in that. I know she's bad but not THAT bad!
No… that girl used to be her friend. Those brows were done by cassy!

Reactions: 4
💯 cassy done them brows the girl was good friends with her at time only done out spite because the girl was better looking and not all fake like cassy u wouldn't believe how jealous cassy gets because pretty girls but cassy is just going be like her mum a saggy lonely old women

Yes you can see Abigail has actually named her in the comments so was certainly Cassy’s work! How awful do you have to be to do that to what looked like to the outside world a very close friend… it just proves how nasty Cassy actually is. I did used to feel sorry for her but certainly not now

Hopefully everyone on TikTok will search Cassy on Google and these threads will come up! Maybe someone should point them to tattle life in the comments!

That’s what I thought - about it being a random video

Deffo cassys work I remember at the time someone here iconically called them the “Nike tick eyebrows” so they will forever be known as that to me 🤣 also Abigail has liked every comment mentioning Cassy and cassys botched enhancement page has been named so let’s see how long it is before comments are limited in that too. Barely gets any engagement as it is

Reactions: 2
I see G has funded her for doing some dirty drug dealing or something cos a new car & new salonbae things 😂😂😂 predictable asf

And her in
I see G has funded her for doing some dirty drug dealing or something cos a new car & new salonbae things 😂😂😂 predictable asf
Yes only gets new stuff know when gs back around she got bonus for doing more drug runs never know he might being paying her for sex even know she gives it too ny man

Her car is probably on finance like her rang when she was with jp told everyone she brought it straite out it was on hp nothing wrong with it only u dnt have lie and if hes paid for it soon as he leaves car will too just like the dogs

Deffo cassys work I remember at the time someone here iconically called them the “Nike tick eyebrows” so they will forever be known as that to me 🤣 also Abigail has liked every comment mentioning Cassy and cassys botched enhancement page has been named so let’s see how long it is before comments are limited in that too. Barely gets any engagement as it is
That was me who called them Nike ticks lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.