Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think LC is just as bad. Why would you let a man use you as a doormat to come and go as he pleases.

Here come all the archives
this just shows the whole time when she has split with him and had that video up in car and all sorts. She had it in her head that she will be back with him, everything is premeditated

Reactions: 3
IF she was to ever have a kid with G, he wouldn't treat that kid the same as he treats his kids with LC. LC's kids get holidays to Dubai and Cassys kid would probably get a "holiday" to Pontins at Camber 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Does anyone in the industry know if those products are genuine Botox and prescribed, or cheap imitations 🤔

Does anyone in the industry know if those products are genuine Botox and prescribed, or cheap imitations 🤔
The brands shown Are genuine prescribed Botox brands but the vial is one brand of Botox and the box shown is another.

Reactions: 2
This just came up on my fyp… defo deserves to be on here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think slaggy is actually that bleeping bad or was she doing it knowingly as revenge for something or because she was jealous of Abi

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ them eyebrows

How can that girl make her two sets of eyebrows in to one set ?

Definitely angling that she is pregnant ‘low blood sugar’. Can’t believe she thinks it would be a good idea… he’s not going to suddenly commit because you are pregnant you absolute mug!!!

The ‘Botox’ she’s posted today isn’t the proper one. It’s cheaper and doesn’t last as long 🙄

Omg hahahahahahahaaaaa there’s a girl commenting Cassy did her brows and she loved them (being a bit of a dick tbh) and just LOOK at her brows! So wonky wtf!

E4796B98-9555-4407-BFF2-FD696D884C2E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That abi girl is stunning, Cassy is such a jealous witch, I bet abi was just trying to be a supportive friend and let Cassy practice on her face not knowing Cassy was plotting something. Abi is still a 1000 times prettier and more natural than old kebab flaps

Old slaggy Ann still out here with her flaps out for any man . Someone chat g up and see how long it takes for her to kick off preaching loyalty and being a strooooong woman lmao

Reactions: 1
U no what I don’t get why that girl hasn’t got the balls to go to Cassy oh my god makes me laugh we all bleed the same..

U no what I don’t get why that girl hasn’t got the balls to go to Cassy oh my god makes me laugh we all bleed the same..
Maybe the same reason you are on here talking about Cassy and not going to her face? Just a suggestion luv!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.