Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post someone shared about her being raped as a child is so hideous. I don’t understand how any woman can condone the rape of a child or blame her. I’m actually disgusted by some of the comments saying she is a slag and it’s her fault she was raped by multiple men as a child. Do you also blame rape victims who wear short skirts or is it only this girl that gets blamed for being raped? Im no fan of her and absolutely think she is a disgrace for how she treats people, especially her children, and nothing excuses that. But to laugh at and blame a child for being raped? That is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The post someone shared about her being raped as a child is so hideous. I don’t understand how any woman can condone the rape of a child or blame her. I’m actually disgusted by some of the comments saying she is a hag and it’s her fault she was raped by multiple men as a child. Do you also blame rape victims who wear short skirts or is it only this girl that gets blamed for being raped? Im no fan of her and absolutely think she is a disgrace for how she treats people, especially her children, and nothing excuses that. But to laugh at and blame a child for being raped? That is disgusting
Well said! A minor actually cannot consent in the eyes of the law

Reactions: 8
the person who posted that was the same age so I would hardly call it rape. At 12 your not mature enough to make the best decisions but it doesn’t come across as she was forced against her will. Cassy to this day still opens her legs to any man who shows her any sort of attention I took that post to be the same thing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wowwwww actually thought he may of seen the light and she would accept it and put her girls first but nope … back in contact with him clearly. What a prize prick more toxic tit to witness for them girls in 2022. Sad

Reactions: 6
There is no mention of rape. We all know how strong willed Cassy is. If she didn't want to do something then she wouldn't have. End of. The fact she lost her virginity was one thing then went through his mates speaks volumes. She didn't have to drop her knickers. Maybe there was a bit of duress, who knows, but she still went on to bloody do it.

Reactions: 7
I was gonna say where did it mention rape? How do we know the guy who wrote that post wasn’t the same age as slaggy Ann? And they were just two 12 year old kids who didn’t know what they were doing. I don’t condone rape but they were both kids

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I must be getting old but what is sprinkling the salt the watches about?????
It means your a showing off, con man with more money than sense, and have to make out you’re having an amazing holiday but really you’re bored shitless cause you bought along the doormat and spawn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was me who shared that post on here from 2017 and I do believe it was a revenge post from an ex. The post never mentioned rape at all. If it did then the guy would have been basically admitting he was a rapist on social media. All that post was doing was highlighting the fact that Cassy has been dropping her knickers since the age of 12. If she had been raped then we would all know about it cause let's face it, she'd be shouting about it for years and blaming an incident that happened when she was 12 for her now crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 15
The post someone shared about her being raped as a child is so hideous. I don’t understand how any woman can condone the rape of a child or blame her. I’m actually disgusted by some of the comments saying she is a hag and it’s her fault she was raped by multiple men as a child. Do you also blame rape victims who wear short skirts or is it only this girl that gets blamed for being raped? Im no fan of her and absolutely think she is a disgrace for how she treats people, especially her children, and nothing excuses that. But to laugh at and blame a child for being raped? That is disgusting
She wasn’t raped though, she opened her legs, at the end of the day they were both children, so it’s not classed as rape, Just 2 promiscuous children with poor parenting

It was me who shared that post on here from 2017 and I do believe it was a revenge post from an ex. The post never mentioned rape at all. If it did then the guy would have been basically admitting he was a rapist on social media. All that post was doing was highlighting the fact that Cassy has been dropping her knickers since the age of 12. If she had been raped then we would all know about it cause let's face it, she'd be shouting about it for years and blaming an incident that happened when she was 12 for her now crappy behaviour.
You have just given hat an idea now for another made up sob story

Reactions: 8
She's back in a dress when she was with him track suits and trainers I'm such a boy she used to say.

Reactions: 4
Yeah and not just with the one person either, if that post is to be believed then she willingly gave herself to a boy and all his mates. And oh my bad, this will be the new thing now.

I absolutely despise the woman, but I do think that the fact she was sleeping with loads of boys at the age of 12 is very sad. She obviously had little to no parental guidance and no boundaries. I can’t believe her mother didn’t at least have some inkling of what she was doing and put a stop to it, but then ‘Angel’ was probably too busy chasing after men herself!
I’d like to think that under the circumstances she’d try and prevent her young daughters from behaving like that but I highly doubt it as she’s already teaching them that the most important thing is attention from men and they will behave accordingly. It’s a perfect case of the same behaviour patterns repeating themselves through the generations.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That person is around same age as cassy just kids them selfs what he was saying bàscily she slept with him and then all his mate and shes not changed meaning cassy still sleeping around not just who shes with at the time but there friends aswell she was with g but went slept with half his friends tlb was bills friend and same when she was on site after losing weight she slept with one boy but then went on to next one and then half way around site and when her and bill split which ever man show her tiniest bit interest she would think they wanted to sleep with her most did just for one night thou and cassy as seen what that boy put when he first wrote it

Reactions: 7
I don’t get how two teenagers who have sex together is rape ?if he raped her then she raped him

Reactions: 14
If a child of 12 has sex it is rape. Maybe check the law if you don’t understand that. Anyway I’m out of this thread. I have to say a lot of you absolutely disgust me and are imo far worse than her.

Reactions: 10
so if a boy has sex and he is 12 is it rape?They both are consenting or they would both get done for having sexual activity with each other .

I’m going to check that out I’m sure it’s not classed as rape only if the other person is older boy or girl can get done surely

Last edited:
so if a boy has sex and he is 12 is it rape?They both are consenting or they would both get done for having sexual activity with each other .

I’m going to check that out I’m sure it’s not classed as rape only if the other person is older boy or girl can get done surely
I believe it is only statutory rape if one is older however, someone under 16 cannot legally consent to sex. The law around sex and under 16 is complex

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.