Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’ll be at Gatwick with the old bill waiting for him when he gets back. Standing in the middle of two big coppers and that awful smirk she does when she snarls with one lip and nugget on a chain like a pit bull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her troubles are self inflicted honestly just keep things simple she is trying to make g feel sorry for her I bet

Reactions: 8
What the actual fuckkkkkkkkkk the lambrini tagged post . Bizarre behaviour
It had a pic of a can of Lambrini and said: “The best! @hattonkettles ❤🎉
Do we think she was saying the Lambrini or G is ‘the best’? Either way, she seems to have way too low standards ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is she destroying herself then playing the victim...... lc must be pissing champagne into her draws, while cassy is drinking piss from a can 😂😂😂..... someone please post g and lc in dubai on cassys fb for all can see shes full of luke warm piss in a plastic bleeping cup!!!!!!!! CASS WHY AINT YOU IN DUBAI....... hes not even left you in charge of picking his dogs tit up 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s if he was comparing her to a fine wine she would be lambrini 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the Facebook status why is she specifically quoting ‘women lose babies’…. She victimises herself day in day out. Absolute disease of a ‘woman’. As for actively showing people she drinks canned lambrini…you just enjoy that one in secret don’t you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon he was nothing to do with the lambrini but something they liked to drink together so she’s tagged him in like a reminder of it try and get the old heart strings going and trying to be jokey we are mates type of situation. Very worrying and alarming behaviour to go from full melt downs and threatening this guy to being ‘cute’ and acting like nothing happened. Psycho behaviour tbh. Maybe she thinks new year fresh start and having tantrum after tantrum hasn’t worked so now time to be nice and reasonable and show him she’s stable. Far from bleeping stable!

Reactions: 12
Just caught up! One of the other couples in the picture at the restaurant are bit of a mirror image couple to George and Lucy, he went to prison for years for armed robbery she waited had three kids with him gets cheated on and treated like tit, so her and Lucy prob have quite a lot of common ground and sit their slagging their fellas off pretending to be happy!
the one putting the salt on the watches 🤦‍♀️ He is a wrongun a drug dealer been to prison all of them in to crime they are from downham/Bromley area All such a strange fake weird life and existence and anyone who aspires to that kind of life doesn’t know the true values of life that’s for sure.
But anyway back on to Cassy who the thread is actually about 😂 the lambrini can made me laugh out loud so fitting if she was a drink that’s what she would be 🤣🤣

View attachment 951277

Sorry to change the subject but how did she do a FULL day of clients get botox and lashes done, have a kebab all by 5 lol...
I mean surely that's not a full day.
This tick list thing is something that has always annoyed me somthing rotten!!!
I remember when she used to post years and years ago and would have about 40 things ticked off it’s like that’s impossible you nutjob!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cassy as seen all the pics off lc and g on here now on attention seeking spree how desperate and meedy is she oh cassy u make a right laugh off yourself the post u put up are utter bullshit u used ue kids to get gs attention are u forgetting that u use ur girls until a man's around them u dump them like lighting and as for cassy seeing all the pics off lc and g she will do her best to cause tit for them she can't live without drama she will message lc none stop thats what cassys like she has no shame but shes the most desperate cling on u will ever know its a proper show up who duck would go to her for advice ect a mum who cuts her self negligent her kids brings all the troubles on her self a compulsive liar

Reactions: 9
Just caught up! One of the other couples in the picture at the restaurant are bit of a mirror image couple to George and Lucy, he went to prison for years for armed robbery she waited had three kids with him gets cheated on and treated like tit, so her and Lucy prob have quite a lot of common ground and sit their slagging their fellas off pretending to be happy!
the one putting the salt on the watches 🤦‍♀️ He is a wrongun a drug dealer been to prison all of them in to crime they are from downham/Bromley area All such a strange fake weird life and existence and anyone who aspires to that kind of life doesn’t know the true values of life that’s for sure.
But anyway back on to Cassy who the thread is actually about 😂 the lambrini can made me laugh out loud so fitting if she was a drink that’s what she would be 🤣🤣

This tick list thing is something that has always annoyed me somthing rotten!!!
I remember when she used to post years and years ago and would have about 40 things ticked off it’s like that’s impossible you nutjob!

What’s the one who’s putting Salt on the watches name? Danny ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.