Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the one who’s putting Salt on the watches name? Danny ?
Yer I think his name is Danny surname Dean…any once correct me if I’m wrong I’m remembering back from so many years ago! He was always a nasty piece of work a bully.

What’s the one who’s putting Salt on the watches name? Danny ?
The other two are Sam and cherelle don’t know either of their surnames
Other one is def danny 👍 think surname was Dean?

That’s Sam head of the table in the pic
They both owned winston jewellers in Bromley but was all a cover up for crime and then it got robbed!?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone see gs stories of him getting a big metal container out the ground with watches in? Wonder if they are his … who fancy’s a trip to the woodland with a shovel 🤣 then we can all have a trip to Dubai and go to that freaks restaurant who’s famous for spreading salt and cutting up meat 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
From one of their stories I saw some time ago I think Danny and George met when they were in prison together. Lovely. Bunch of horrible crims the lot of them.
Imagine thinking that these pricks are the sort of people your kids should look up to. The mothers that stay with them just because they can get new teeth and boobs and a holiday in Dubai must be perfectly fine with them as role models, so they can’t then complain when their sons end up following in their footsteps, can they?

Reactions: 12
Anyone see gs stories of him getting a big metal container out the ground with watches in? Wonder if they are his … who fancy’s a trip to the woodland with a shovel 🤣 then we can all have a trip to Dubai and go to that freaks restaurant who’s famous for spreading salt and cutting up meat 🤣
bleeping he’ll does he think he’s Walter white burying stuff in the ground?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You forgot he is also famous for fingering meat too, I’m surprised Cassy ain’t slid into his Dms and asked him to rub and finger her beef flaps 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is that a gun or a taser ?
New year same old Cassy begging g . Why would he go back there? He is following younger prettier girls to be his next side piece lol

Reactions: 2
The bags under her eyes. She looks in her 40s
Yeah she looks ruff that’s all the Coke and vomiting… looking at that pic all I can see is the carpet who the duck does she get to do her carpet 😳 carpet right done mine 3 years ago and she’s had hers changed more than her knickers and it looks awful hahaha anyways people have a lovely new year I’m off to bed hahahah x

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yeah she looks ruff that’s all the Coke and vomiting… looking at that pic all I can see is the carpet who the duck does she get to do her carpet 😳 carpet right done mine 3 years ago and she’s had hers changed more than her knickers and it looks awful hahaha anyways people have a lovely new year I’m off to bed hahahah x
That carpet is botched , much like gappy boob Cassy lol

happy new year ❤💃

• Heart
She reminds me of some thing out of the flit-stones movie in that dress

Thelma

• Haha
She looks like my nans cushion cover in that dress .
How hard is she trying to look like lc tho lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.