Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To much time on her hands all she has done is watch watch watch what him and he’s lot been doing with his family I’d watch your self Cassy you will be off your nut doing star jumps again is this girl addicted to hurt or what that tit is in her face

Reactions: 7
I remember she was with him when he got his passport photos done! Bet she thought she was gonna be jetting off on holidays with him when in reality it was to take LC and the kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope she just goes out on the piss with her mates or something, Cassy if you read this please don’t try and take any revenge in front of your girls - those girls love you.
Just have a drastic hair change and go out on the piss like other people do.

Reactions: 18
I have no sympathy for Cassy any more felt bad for her at one point that soon went out the window.. this is why Cassy is dangerous swear to god brockett needs to watch him self with her

She’s going to get revenge some how and let’s hope she don’t no nothing

Reactions: 6
I have no sympathy for Cassy any more felt bad for her at one point that soon went out the window.. this is why Cassy is dangerous swear to god brockett needs to watch him self with her

She’s going to get revenge some how and let’s hope she don’t no nothing
If he suddenly reappears back on the scene we will know that she knows too much!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think he will go back now! She tried to grass him up, turned up at the school, tracked him down and made a fool of herself videoing herself what else can she do?? Set the disco dancers on him with a couple of sausage dogs 😂😂

Scary tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t trust Cassy no way crime stoppers is on I wouldn’t trust her with nothing when she’s hurt.. can’t be trusted with mates nothing g needs to sort his head out and choose what he wants and stop the bullshit with other girls
I’m glad Cassy is on her own and is feeling it
Instead of leaving gracefully she’s left with a scream a shout star jumps dogs missing abused kids from her out bursts and a can of fizz that I used to drink when I was 16

Reactions: 3
Do we think she will go all out revenge now - I reckon the Lambrini humiliation is probably enough to push her to.
Seriously can see them all getting nicked soon though. If it’s not Cassy they will piss someone else off that knows too much about them.

Reactions: 3
Now the self harm posts! She needs to just go to bed seriously!
Where? Is this on insta? I'm blocked on there so can't see. Is it something that needs to be reported if she has the girls at home?

Reactions: 2
I reckon he used to get her Capri sun for the day duties and lambrini for the night so she’s showing him what he’s missing 😂 he prob thought duck this and blocked the psycho 😂 she’s put up a long ‘inspirational’ quote for all the ‘messages asking for help’ she apparently gets.. don’t forget she is a life coach! 😂 she’s defo on one tonight all the old pics are coming out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All serious stuff aside, how infuriating is her use of the word “tomol” 🤣😰

I don’t see this as a reference to self harm. I see it as she’s damaged and trying to fix herself? Maybe I’m wrong. Hopefully I’m right
My mistake I didn’t read the caption just saw the pic with the cuts wasn’t paying attention to it properly lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah Tomol?? Where’s the L come from lol she’s typed a whole page of inspiration but can’t spell tomorrow 🙄 yeah right

Reactions: 7
Why she do double letters ? Strange

Tomolllllll

She just needs to shut up and fix up don’t give him any more of her time he don’t give a tit he’s a selfish prick .. she just needs to go therapy like any one else that has issues

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.