Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha that status... jealous??? Jealous of what???? You being a selfish , hypocrite lying witch who doesn’t put her kids first, who doesn’t care about her kids safety. Lies through her teeth, steals her best friends boyfriends and husbands, treats her mates like tit that’s why she goes through mates like no tomorrow, Jesus Christ this girl....
thought you bought your house outright so why you paying a mortgage oh yeah cos your a bleeping liar your not a millionaire. Your a bleeping fruit loop that needs mental help

She just wants attention again.... I mean her boyfriend didn’t last long did it. I wonder why? Coz she’s so fucked up and her own family disown her... shows you need to get help Cassy something ain’t right with you

She has convicts as mates who assist in murders around her bleeping kids !!!! And D all in her car where her kids sit like wtf

Also what are th 4 business lol, is she adding them on... her juice plus, and the shop?
Probley drugs and money laundering

Appreciate this example seems petty, but just think about it... in literally less than 24hrs she’s gone from pretending she’s some perfect weekend housewife/mum, to then openly admitting she never irons and she’s a slob. She forgets what she says, and Forgets which person she is pretending to be today. Lieing is a bad bad disease, once people let you get away with telling the small lies then before you know it you’re there fantasising and lieing about what you eat, how much you earn, relationships, your children and all sorts. You can’t even remember what in life is even true anymore or what you’ve told people. She really is diseased👖🍳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cant tell a straight lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The same as when one day she said her surgery was worth 80k then the next day it was 100k. She also said yesterday that her "pa" had taken over her social media then again she's constantly posting utter bullshit!

Reactions: 2
Hairs as awful as the face it legit looks grey

Appreciate this example seems petty, but just think about it... in literally less than 24hrs she’s gone from pretending she’s some perfect weekend housewife/mum, to then openly admitting she never irons and she’s a slob. She forgets what she says, and Forgets which person she is pretending to be today. Lieing is a bad bad disease, once people let you get away with telling the small lies then before you know it you’re there fantasising and lieing about what you eat, how much you earn, relationships, your children and all sorts. You can’t even remember what in life is even true anymore or what you’ve told people. She really is diseased👖🍳
She has to get in about the ironing because her mum isn’t doing it for her or the shop anymore, it’s another pity post and another dig at her mum

Attachments

This is hilarious - if you didn’t know better, it could so be Cassy! (It’s Rodrigo the human Ken doll!) 🤣

2F3EA15A-B9FE-47FB-A133-4CBBE2D2B465.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Here we go with the “my house isn’t like a home, I want to be back in a trailer “ even though you have lived in houses for years, and you never lived in one before bill... coz you ain’t a bleeping traveller ffs... why is she so obsessed??? Oh and 500k you didn’t pay outright babes your bank did with your 50k deposit so shut the duck up

Also Cassy thought you was a millionaire 🤨🧐 so surely you can just go and buy land and trailer tomorrow? Oh yea cos you ain’t

Reactions: 8
10k worth of bills every month?! Give me a break 🤣 If she really is paying that I advise she gets some kind of debt management company on the case immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s getting rid of her house 👀👀 she’s literally broke 😂😂😂😂😂
She posts how many times a day and replies to what, 2 people? It’s making me laugh watching her go go go now. She’s watching that post like a hawk trying to low key defend herself and convince people she’s happy about it, and she’s doing that because she knows the real honest reason she’s getting rid of the house. Because she can’t make her mortgage payments. She’s pennyless. 💯 Her ‘business’ figures don’t lie.

She wants to stack money to move? She’s a 6 figure earner ain’t she 🐸☕ Remortgage? Rent out your house and buy a trailer? Nahhhh she hasn’t got a pot to piss in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s getting rid of her house 👀👀 she’s literally broke 😂😂😂😂😂
She posts how many times a day and replies to what, 2 people? It’s making me laugh watching her go go go now. She’s watching that post like a hawk trying to low key defend herself and convince people she’s happy about it, and she’s doing that because she knows the real honest reason she’s getting rid of the house. Because she can’t make her mortgage payments. She’s pennyless. 💯 Her ‘business’ figures don’t lie.

She wants to stack money to move? She’s a 6 figure earner ain’t she 🐸☕ Remortgage? Rent out your house and buy a trailer? Nahhhh she hasn’t got a pot to piss in.
Prob moving so social services don’t know her address 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she actually a traveler?
Is she duck!!! She married one, her children's father. They have been seperated ages now and are divorced. Shes not born and bred.

I don't know a single traveller that would allow her to live on their site. Most can't stand her.

Reactions: 4
Someone’s on the breadline

All them mates she fell out with weren’t her mates. They were here money making friends 💊 🚬
Now that’s gone kaput 💥

One minute she's a 6 figure earner walking round with a billion trillion Turkish bod, next shes cashing in 😭😂💀
The Constant Lies got Zimmermann looking like a big old mongrel

Reactions: 4
She’s loosing everything bit by bit now she’s mentioning Bill more and the fact she now wants a trailer again it’s all part of her motive. Bill wasn’t good enough for her when she started making money and doing what she wanted and now it’s all dwindling away she will try and manipulate him to take her back?? Would he be that stupid?

Reactions: 7
I looked on her records for cede project and in September 2018 it says there was a notice for a compulsory strike off, what does that actually mean?

She’s loosing everything bit by bit now she’s mentioning Bill more and the fact she now wants a trailer again it’s all part of her motive. Bill wasn’t good enough for her when she started making money and doing what she wanted and now it’s all dwindling away she will try and manipulate him to take her back?? Would he be that stupid?
I couldn’t agree more to this!

I really think she regrets “leaving him” more and more everyday as she moves further and further from any kind of normality

Reactions: 1
I looked on her records for cede project and in September 2018 it says there was a notice for a compulsory strike off, what does that actually mean?

I really think she regrets “leaving him” more and more everyday as she moves further and further from any kind of normality
She always seemed so content way back then didn’t she - playing with the girls, cleaning the trailer daily and cooking for Bill. There wasn’t all the drama!

• Heart

It means they were gonna put a stop to her business and stop it from existing basically. Reasons usually being if the business owner fails to declare and pay their taxes, or refuses/fails to provide any paperwork when requested to. She probs couldn’t afford to pay the tax because she’d spunked all her money on cars and moody bags 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I dont think he would tbh.
He's proper decent but he was a massive mug with her, she would belittle him all the time and constantly talk about *her* money. She treated him and spoke to him like utter dog tit. She cheated on him quite a few times and she caused a rift between him and his family.
Then she fucked him off.

I dont think he would be silly to go all through that again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.