Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I paid money for this I would be heartbroken! Itโ€™s like something you see on botched. She looks like sheโ€™s had at least 6 kids ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ how can she honestly think she looks good and people see her as an inspiration ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Her abs look awful - nothing nice about them

Why does her face look swollen? More filler/Botox?

Reactions: 3
That's just her normal face!!!! No Snapchat filters!! That's why it looks fatter!

Reactions: 2
That's just her normal face!!!! No Snapchat filters!! That's why it looks fatter!

Jesus - I need to learn how to use filters! And get Snapchat -

She talks about being phone and SM free this year, she must be on every platform going!

Reactions: 1
Sorry her example of what her therapist has supposedly said to her is a load of tit.... she has just made that up herself and just looked on google for an example.. bleeping idiot....

Her swelling was originally 6 weeks and now itโ€™s 12.... your just big Cassy seriously not swollen ffs

Last edited:
What a load of tit that video was..how many time does she wanna mention bill?? Talk about holding on to him still lol

Mateeeeeee

We don't bully you. You catch yourself out on all your lies that you tell. Before you post, scroll back about three hours and see what you posted. You can't tell a straight lie and contradict yourself left, right and centre. Which is what annoys folk.

You lied even in your video
- You do a five miles run every day????
- You have been plant based for the last three years????

Don't contradict yourself in your posts, 're read what you wrote earlier in the day and we won't have anything to talk about.

Oh and stop posting taking your balloons, it's very stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.