Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha that status... jealous??? Jealous of what???? You being a selfish , hypocrite lying witch who doesn’t put her kids first, who doesn’t care about her kids safety. Lies through her teeth, steals her best friends boyfriends and husbands, treats her mates like tit that’s why she goes through mates like no tomorrow, Jesus Christ this girl....
thought you bought your house outright so why you paying a mortgage oh yeah cos your a bleeping liar your not a millionaire. Your a bleeping fruit loop that needs mental help

She just wants attention again.... I mean her boyfriend didn’t last long did it. I wonder why? Coz she’s so fucked up and her own family disown her... shows you need to get help Cassy something ain’t right with you

She has convicts as mates who assist in murders around her bleeping kids !!!! And D all in her car where her kids sit like wtf

Also what are th 4 business lol, is she adding them on... her juice plus, and the shop?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've read on her fb she has a fear of dying.... How can you have a fear of dying.... Yet "attempt" suicide 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've read on her fb she has a fear of dying.... How can you have a fear of dying.... Yet "attempt" suicide 😬
Yeah and go to Turkey for a duck ton of dodgy surgery!!!! It's just another imaginary illness of hers for attention. I genuinely think she does have an illness and its Munchausens! (Maxine from Hollyoaks springs to mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its not going be long before the meltdown status she us a full time single parent what dumps her kids with who ever will have them to have the fat sucked out off her fear off dying why take so many drugs aswell

Reactions: 5
I've been stuck on hinch thread for months 🤣 came across this thread last night omfg this girl has no shame from what I've been reading

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah and go to Turkey for a duck ton of dodgy surgery!!!! It's just another imaginary illness of hers for attention. I genuinely think she does have an illness and its Munchausens! (Maxine from Hollyoaks springs to mind)
omg I thought the exact same said it on the last thread that I think she has that coming from a #topholyoaksfan 😂

I've been stuck on hinch thread for months 🤣 came across this thread last night omfg this girl has no shame from what I've been reading
Haha I’ve been stuck on both 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
omg I thought the exact same said it on the last thread that I think she has that coming from a #topholyoaksfan 😂

Haha I’ve been stuck on both 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm so getting into this thread 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The weird line between her legs always offends me 😂😂... you can tell she edits full body pics to make it look like she has a thigh gap but if you zoom in it’s all lumpy and strange! On the calf and back shoe on this one you can see the line of her real leg 😂

74606A22-A411-47AE-A0EA-ECEE02BBC5FF.png

Like wtfs going on here ....

Attachments

The weird line between her legs always offends me 😂😂... you can tell she edits full body pics to make it look like she has a thigh gap but if you zoom in it’s all lumpy and strange! On the calf and back shoe on this one you can see the line of her real leg 😂

View attachment 69650

Like wtfs going on here ....
I don’t even think it’s edited as such. It’s just real extreme cellulite and also when she had her lift years ago they totally botched her. Like her tummy tuck as well. Sooooo bad she honestly could have sued they literally just cut off some skin dragged it back closed and stapled her up. Do you remember when she went on that holiday before she got the tattoo to ‘try’ to cover her scar and she covered it with those metallic temporary tattoos. Oh my god did I laugh

edit... found it hahaha

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly fear of dying but try and attempt suicide, take all the D , and drink driving, and driving under D... like come on you chat so much bleeping tit it’s unreal !!!!! She puts her kids in danger driving but no she’s not worried then is she

Her imaginary PA is back taking control of her fb as she spends too much time on her phone 😂😂😂 can this bleep bubble not see we can all see straight through her, every posts she puts up just makes her look more of a moron each and every time. The other post about people having a go at her and how she earns/works/single mum blah blah blah is really winding me up! Especially when all her minions are on defending her. I wish they could see through her too! She really really angers me.

Reactions: 4
Those girls don’t have a clue who the real Cassy is... lol...
she’s the biggest bully going... going round tearing girls hair out and taking her mates with her to bring it on?. like no we aren’t jealous we’re the ones who see through her tit and call her out which her so called mates never would.

Reactions: 2
Does she not bleeping research her surgeons before booking the work in. She obviously goes for the cheapest place possible then gets botched. I feel sorry for her as she looks a state. I really have to bite my tongue when it comes to her Facebook posts because I don’t want to get blocked 😂 it’s entertaining reading the stupid posts and watching her live videos. I sit at home watching her lives pissing myself. Her doing make up makes me laugh so much. She uses the whitest concealer when her face is as orange as the bleeping tangerine in my fruit bowl. She uses bronzer as foundation like wtf is that all about 🤣 I’m no jefferey star but come on her make up is atrocious.

I’d be really interested to know what her ex husband bill thinks about all this - they were friends when they first split up and now there’s no mention of him ever

Those poor little girls should be with him and her mum full time and away from her she’s a mess... even with all her pretend millions

He probably cringes along with the rest of us! I actually think she looked better when she was with him and first lost the weight. Anyone know what's happened with MLB as well? He was going for his BBL was he not? And they were bosom buddies for a day.

Reactions: 4
I cant get why if she is so small and has had so much surgery, that she has really bad celluloid?

MLB - forgot about him

She always seems to have a melt down when she is not talking to her mum, she needs her mum more than she thinks!

She looked so much better when she was with him I think her mum is still on really good terms with him and when cassy stops talking to her etc bill will let her see the kids when cassy won’t

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.